Nikon has announced the release of three new lenses compatible with the Nikon Z mount system’s full frame mirrorless cameras, for which a new larger-diameter mount has been adopted.
Nikon has announced the new AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR super-telephoto lens.
Panasonic has introduced a new telephoto zoom digital interchangeable lens, the LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 50-200mm / F2.8-4.0 ASPH / POWER O.I.S. (H-ES50200); the third lens in its LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-4.0 Series.
If you are looking to push your portable photography to the limit, it’s gonna be worth investing in the right accessories and equipment.
Here are some great tips from a professional photographer on how to take stunning looking macro photos.
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch Series 7 takes shape with an upgraded screen, no new health features
- Nvidia ending support for Windows 7, 8, and older 'Kepler' GPUs
- Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition review: This all-AMD laptop is affordable and very fast
- AirPods iOS 15 firmware: Find My, spatial audio, Conversation Boost and more
- How to securely erase your hard drive or SSD
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
- 2 iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey: Which features will work on your device
- 3 If this is really the next iPad mini, it can't get here fast enough
- 4 How to securely erase your hard drive or SSD
- 5 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition review: This all-AMD laptop is affordable and very fast
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?