Completely unadorned, Motorola's new flagship phone is a solid performer. But once you add in swappable modules, you can configure the smartphone of your dreams.
Sleek, minimalistic, and potentially quick. But there's a price hike for Aussies.
High-end performance from a mid-priced phone
Lenovo in pictures
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
Consumers outside of China don't think of Lenovo much beyond laptops, but in that country the company has a wide reach including a growing line of mobile devices. Explore the hidden -- and larger -- side of Lenovo in this slideshow
A potential overheating hazard has prompted Lenovo to recall its ThinkPad X1 Carbon notebooks made from December 2016 to October 2017.
Amazon third-party sellers have lowered two ThinkPad X1 tablets to $730 and $950 today, matching last year's holiday prices.
Lenovo's third-generation ThinkPad X1 Tablet improves upon its predecessors with a larger, 13-inch 3K screen and upgraded pen, among other features.
Lenovo's Miix 630 is a tablet with detachable keyboard and something new inside: Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 chip, giving it hours and hours of battery life.
Lenovo's Smart Display line puts Google Assistant on 8- and 10-inch touchscreen. The result is a smart home sidekick with AI features tied to all the major Google services.
Lenovo's entire line-up of 2018 phones just leaked online. Here's why that could be a huge problem for the industry.
CES isn't exactly a launchpad for Android gear, but there were still some cool announcements this week. Here are eight that might have flown under your radar.
Apple clearly took some inspiration from many of the innovations that Android manufacturers have offered in the last couple of years.
The ThinkPad Yoga is basically a regular laptop first and foremost and it doesn't have the bulk or awkwardness that are usually associated with other Windows 2-in-1 hybrid devices. There is no separation between the screen and the body, and the only...
By selling Motorola Mobility to Lenovo, Google is ending a combination that never really worked out while keeping assets that could prove valuable down the road.
Videos about Lenovo
Latest News Articles
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- 2 Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- 3 The state of Android security: Great on Oreo, but most phones are missing out
- 4 Netgear Launches the Arlo Go LTE Wire-Free Camera on Telstra’s Mobile Network
- 5 Telstra Announces New Smart Home Internet Bundle
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Apple HomePod review: Packs a punch but shirks on the smarts
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?