A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
A former SAP executive has pleaded guilty to conspiring to bribe Panamanian officials in an effort to secure government contracts for the software vendor.
Oracle has expanded the scope of its ongoing copyright battle against Android and accused Google of "destroying" the market for Java.
The Swedish Prosecution Authority has dropped the investigation of WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange for sexual molestation and two unlawful coercion allegations, but it still has a rape allegation to investigate.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has charged 32 defendants with fraud in an international scheme that used stolen, yet-to-be-published press releases from hacked websites to conduct stock trades.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
Latest News Articles
- Macworld's June digital magazine: iPhone SE review; exclusive guide to Apple TV+
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath review: One of 2020's best action films (and a pretty solid fighting game)
- How to make your HomePod recognize multiple users
- Apple can solve our Face ID mask woes by stealing one of Android’s best features
Most Popular Articles
- 1 ARM just showed 2021's smartphone CPUs, led by the powerful Cortex-X1
- 2 The macOS Catatina 10.15.5 update is now available with Battery Health Management, FaceTime updates and more
- 3 Crucial P2 NMVe SSD review: Inexpensive, but a slow performer
- 4 Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- 5 iPadOS 14 wishlist: Smarter multitasking, portrait split screen, a $#!% calculator, and more
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?