A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
A former SAP executive has pleaded guilty to conspiring to bribe Panamanian officials in an effort to secure government contracts for the software vendor.
Oracle has expanded the scope of its ongoing copyright battle against Android and accused Google of "destroying" the market for Java.
The Swedish Prosecution Authority has dropped the investigation of WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange for sexual molestation and two unlawful coercion allegations, but it still has a rape allegation to investigate.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has charged 32 defendants with fraud in an international scheme that used stolen, yet-to-be-published press releases from hacked websites to conduct stock trades.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia GeForce Experience Studio drivers optimize creative apps with one click
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
- What are the new Surface Edition chips in the Surface Laptop 4?
- Laggy performance in macOS Big Sur’s Finder? Try closing tabs
- No sacrifices necessary: Be Quiet's Silent Base 802 has plenty of room for all your components
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- 2 Surface Laptop 4: Should you buy the AMD or Intel version?
- 3 Microsoft didn't lie: The Surface Laptop 4 really is twice as fast
- 4 No sacrifices necessary: Be Quiet's Silent Base 802 has plenty of room for all your components
- 5 Next year's iPhone could bring massive camera improvements, no more mini
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?