Announced earlier this year alongside a new partnership with the AFL, the rosters for each team competing in the 2018 League of Origin have now been officially announced.
League of Legends
Riot Games, in partnership with the AFL, have announced that tickets are now on sale for League of Legends: League of Origin.
MasterCard has announced a multi-year partnership with Riot Games to become the first global sponsor for League of Legends.
Riot Games has inked a multi-year deal for the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League Finals to headline the Melbourne Esports Open until 2022.
Event Hospitality and Entertainment have joined forces with Riot Games to bring the international League of Legends esports tournament, Rift Rivals, to Australia for the very first time.
The Dire Wolves are a relatively young organisation by global esports standards but it hasn’t taken them long to amass a loyal following within the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League (OPL). And that reputation is as fierce as it is well-earned.
There are more games coming out than ever, from indie gems to huge sprawling Triple A titles. But what if you’re on a budget and still want to enjoy a wide variety of high quality games? Well, you’re in luck, as the free to play games scene is better...
This week saw the Australian League of Legends esports scene pass a major milestone, with the top three Oceanic Pro League teams taking home their first ever international tournament victory in the Pacific division of this year’s Rift Rivals.
The League of Legends Oceanic Pro League walked away with their first Rift Rivals win, beating out the competition this week at Sydney's State Theater. Here's a look at the night as it happened.
Latest News Articles
- The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- Cooler Master SK630 review: Low-profile gaming keyboards are officially a trend
- I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- Samsung's Galaxy Foldgate only proves that Apple is right to wait for a foldable iPhone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- 2 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 3 Anker's Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant to your car's 12V socket, even with an iPhone
- 4 Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- 5 Samsung Q90 QLED 4K TV + Q70 Soundbar hands-on: The bright, the brilliant and the Bixby
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?