Announced earlier this year alongside a new partnership with the AFL, the rosters for each team competing in the 2018 League of Origin have now been officially announced.
League of Legends
Riot Games, in partnership with the AFL, have announced that tickets are now on sale for League of Legends: League of Origin.
MasterCard has announced a multi-year partnership with Riot Games to become the first global sponsor for League of Legends.
Riot Games has inked a multi-year deal for the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League Finals to headline the Melbourne Esports Open until 2022.
Event Hospitality and Entertainment have joined forces with Riot Games to bring the international League of Legends esports tournament, Rift Rivals, to Australia for the very first time.
The Dire Wolves are a relatively young organisation by global esports standards but it hasn’t taken them long to amass a loyal following within the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League (OPL). And that reputation is as fierce as it is well-earned.
There are more games coming out than ever, from indie gems to huge sprawling Triple A titles. But what if you’re on a budget and still want to enjoy a wide variety of high quality games? Well, you’re in luck, as the free to play games scene is better...
This week saw the Australian League of Legends esports scene pass a major milestone, with the top three Oceanic Pro League teams taking home their first ever international tournament victory in the Pacific division of this year’s Rift Rivals.
The League of Legends Oceanic Pro League walked away with their first Rift Rivals win, beating out the competition this week at Sydney's State Theater. Here's a look at the night as it happened.
Latest News Articles
- PCWorld is streaming Atlas on Twitch and YouTube!
- For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- Creative Super X-Fi review: A 'holographic audio' eargasm
- iOttie’s iON Wireless Stand review: A reliable wireless charger with the looks to match its speed
- Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you can buy for under $300
Most Popular Articles
- 1 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 2 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 3 Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
- 4 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 5 Quicken Deluxe 2019 review: Master your money
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?