Research In Motion announced on Thursday that users of its PlayBook tablet will be able to run Android and Java applications.
Nearly nine in ten (89 percent) mobile phone owners are unaware some smartphone apps can transmit personal details such as credit card numbers without the user's knowledge or consent, says <a href="http://www.avg.co.uk">AVG</a>.
ORLANDO -- Samsung Tuesday expanded its Galaxy Tab tablet line-up with a new device that has an 8.9-inch screen.
<a href="http://www.apple.com/uk">Apple</a> has come under fire after it approved an app for the iPad and <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?ReviewID=3226028">iPhone</a> that claims to cure homosexuality.
Weekend sales of Apple's iPad 2 were stellar with as many as 500,000 tablets sold to mostly new tablet owners, according to Piper Jaffray, an independent market research firm. Sales of the iPad 2 were up 67 percent compared to the launch of to origin...
Seven out of 10 Android and iOS apps that contain open source "failed to comply with basic open source license requirements," according to a new analysis.
Nearly two thirds (60 percent) of Brits have eaten their dinner while using a laptop or PC, says <a href="http://www.seesaw.com">SeeSaw</a>.
This time next year Steve Jobs may take to the stage and introduce the iPad 3, while Microsoft is still working on a tablet-tailored Windows, according to a Bloomberg report. A few months after, though, Microsoft will release a tablet-friendly versio...
Gartner on Thursday lowered its growth forecast for worldwide PC shipments in 2011, joining a growing number of analysts who believe Apple's iPad 2 will bridge the remaining gap between laptops and tablets this year.
Intel on Tuesday provided further details about its Atom N570 chip and said netbooks with the processor will ship later this month.
Just months after the late-2010 launch of its WindPad 100W Windows 7 tablet, MSI has announced plans to bring out a version of the WindPad that runs Google's Android operating system.
Hoping to do for personal computers what Microsoft has done for gaming, Asus will soon offer a motion sensing device that looks and works like the Xbox Kinect.
We don't yet know for sure, but -- based on the teasing image accompanying media invitations to an Apple press event later this week -- all signs suggest that the iPad 2 will be officially unveiled. Rivals are aggressively trying to compete with the ...
Is <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/search.html?qt=apple&tk=srch_top&x=0&y=0">Apple</a> finally ready to roll out its next-generation <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/193422/apple_ipad_delivers_on_entertainment_but_lacks_productivit...
If you were planning on heading to the Apple Store this President's Day to go shopping for a new MacBook Pro, you might want to hold off on until at least Thursday. Apple is expected to announce a MacBook Pro refresh this week featuring machines that...
Latest News Articles
- Safari 15 bug leaks your iPhone and Mac browsing activity as you work
- Intel tips plans for a Bitcoin mining chip
- You can run macOS on the latest Intel Alder Lake chips if you dare
- Samsung’s newest mobile processor has an AMD GPU with ray tracing
- Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 2 Tilted Towers will possibly return to Fortnite tonight
- 3 Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- 4 Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?