It's only the second Windows machine with a folding screen, following the ThinkPad X1 Fold
Dynabook has announced two new Satellite Pro laptops in Australia and New Zealand, featuring 11th generation Intel processors, thin form factors, and antimicrobial coatings.
Huawei has added to its MateBook family of ultra-slim lightweight notebooks with the addition of three new laptops that feature Huawei AI technologies for seamlessly integrating with other devices.
Acer has expanded its lineup of Vero eco-friendly PCs with a new consumer and commercial laptop, a mini PC, and a display.
Acer's updated ConceptD lineup offers everything from glassless 3D to Ezel options.
Tested and approved: We'll tell you which USB-C hub to buy for your laptop or tablet, based on our hands-on evaluation of more than a dozen products.
Microsoft's new Surface Laptop Studio pulls elements from many other Microsoft Surface devices. Add in a GeForce RTX GPU and a new pull-forward display and you have something new for the PC market.
Dynabook has announced a new laptop in its education portfolio, with the addition of an 11.6-inch hybrid, student-ready laptop.
Last year’s affordable and portable 15-inch 2-in-1 laptop gets supercharged with premium hardware upgrades.
Razer’s made the Blade Pro worthy of its name again—just prepare yourself for sticker shock.
Thin may be in, but you can get more bang for your buck.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning...
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of their low price and easy manageability.
Samsung wants to cram faster and more power-efficient DDR4 DRAM in laptops and hybrids with new memory chips it introduced on Monday.
Google doubled the bounty it will pay for a successful exploit of its Chromebook laptop to US$100,000, sweetening the pot in hopes of drawing more attention from security researchers.
Latest News Articles
- Safari 15 bug leaks your iPhone and Mac browsing activity as you work
- Intel tips plans for a Bitcoin mining chip
- You can run macOS on the latest Intel Alder Lake chips if you dare
- Samsung’s newest mobile processor has an AMD GPU with ray tracing
- Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 2 Tilted Towers will possibly return to Fortnite tonight
- 3 Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- 4 Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?