The laptop in a weight-class of its own
This JB HiFi Exclusive costs more, does less and weighs less than other MSI low-end gaming models
Gigabyte's all-rounder has much to like
Slightly smaller and costing less than two grand, is this low-end MSI gaming beast a beast?
An ultraportable that competes with the big boys by focusing on what’s important to a notebook
laptops in pictures
MSI's GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop isn't the company's largest laptop but it can still play games. It offers a decent blaance between portability and power (and also price).
Asus Zenbook 3 is a colourful ultraportable that feels exceptionally well built and is aimed at the corporate market. It's not cheap but it packs in quality features, promising decent battery life in a 12.5-inch product that you can carry around in a handbag if necessary.
We’ve seen some absolutely massive gaming laptops from MSI but then they’ve had things like SLI graphics and mechanical, desktop keyboards embedded.
We’ve seen a few Aussie ultraportable lappies lately but this is the cheapest. Is it the best?
Last year’s affordable and portable 15-inch 2-in-1 laptop gets supercharged with premium hardware upgrades.
Razer’s made the Blade Pro worthy of its name again—just prepare yourself for sticker shock.
Thin may be in, but you can get more bang for your buck.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning...
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of their low price and easy manageability.
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
Venom is a global laptop company based in Australia and we’ve been impressed with its products (like the Venom Blackbook 15X and the Blackbook 13 Zero) before. It’s built up a sizeable, cult following quite simply because it believes in making the be...
A few things have changed since the last time we completed a feature article on what to look for when buying a laptop, but the main thing we want to highlight for this particular article is processing technology. Intel has come along and redefined th...
PC gaming is primed for a renaissance—or at least a reinvention—like we haven’t seen since the advent of 3D acceleration in the late 1990s. For this, we can thank the mobile revolution and all its attendant technologies. Game developers can now tap i...
Tablets and smartphones are in, but don't count laptops out. Impressive new laptops planned for 2012 promise to be thinner, lighter, and faster, as well as to carry longer-lasting batteries.
Videos about laptops
Latest News Articles
- Intel tells customers to stop rolling out faulty patches
- Why parents should worry about Office 365's Immersive Reader dictation feature for students
- Humble Monthly is selling Civilization VI for 80% off
- The Full Nerd episode 39: Meltdown, Spectre, and astronomical graphics card prices
- Moto E5 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
Most Popular Articles
- 1 CES 2018: Ring founder Jamie Siminoff sheds light on his vision for a more-connected, more-secure future
- 2 Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- 3 Nokia 1 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
- 4 If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- 5 Spectre CPU patches can cause unwanted reboots, Intel warns
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- CES 2018
- JBL Link 10 review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?