1. Widespread user adoption may be slow. With a Chromebook, all applications and storage are in the cloud, which means workers will have to adapt to a whole new way of computing. While most popular business apps have Web versions, their functionality...
ARM Holdings hopes to wrestle dominance of the mobile PC market from Intel and have ARM-based processors in more than half of all tablets, mini-notebooks and other mobile PCs sold in 2015, the company's president said Monday.
Apple on Thursday released the latest update to its MacBook Pro portable computer line, more than 10 months after the laptops’ last revision. The new versions feature a new series of Intel processors, updated graphics cards, and a new connectiv...
Intel on Thursday introduced its next-generation of PC chips that could make laptops and desktops faster and more power efficient.
Acer will release a new laptop to coincide with Thursday's Windows 7 launch that can display movies and games in 3D while allowing everyday applications to appear in their usual 2D format.
Forget the sluggish economy. Worldwide demand for laptops is driving the PC market into an area of solid growth for the next several years, according to a study just released by IDC.
Latest News Articles
- The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- TikTok's China Connections Explained
- Microsoft announces the Xbox Series X at The Game Awards, along with a Hellblade sequel
- Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
Most Popular Articles
- 1 'Plundervolt' attack against Intel Core CPUs prompts fix that can turn off CPU voltage tweaks
- 2 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 3 13 game demos hit Steam to celebrate The Game Awards, including System Shock's reboot
- 4 Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- 5 Free game alert: Wasteland and Wasteland 2 are free at GOG for the next two days
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?