ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
Pen-based computing died a cold hard death once consumers embraced touch, but following on the moderate success of Microsoft's Surface Pro line, Toshiba seems to think there may really be an appetite for pens again.
Android and iOS tablets have come a long way, but for many users they're still not suitable laptop replacements. However, you can change that. These 12 gadgets each help bridge the gap between notebook PC and tablet.
HP's latest range of EliteBook business laptops and ZBook mobile workstations are much thinner and lighter than previous generations, with the ZBook range including the "world's first workstation Ultrabook".
The Chromebook can be a powerful workhorse -- here's how to replace your standard laptop for work
Google has announced the Google Chromecast, a small device that lets you stream online content and sync your phone, tablet or laptop with your TV.
Windows 8 was rebuilt from the ground up with a finger-friendly focus. That proved to be a problem during the operating system's early days. In the months immediately after launch, touchscreen Windows devices cost an arm and a leg, and that's if you ...
Windows 8 may have just launched, but the Windows Store is already going full steam ahead, according to Microsoft.
One thing apparent at Computex this week is that computer makers really aren't sure what consumers want in a PC, and they're throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.
For a company with no tablet and no smartphones, HP's insistence that it was focused on the consumerisation of IT left journalists at its global influencer summit a little nonplussed. However, the elitebook folio, with an innovative 'slice' battery t...
HP has promised that it's new range of laptops and desktops, announced in Shanghai yesterday, will be entirely free of 'crapware'. HP clarified further, saying that there will be no trial ware, no malware and no crapware on the systems. HP's new ran...
Intel's Ivy Bridge processors, which are expected to feature in new MacBook Pros, may ship on 23 April. This could mean a new MacBook Pro could launch as early as Tuesday 24 April.
HP showed off it's new consumer product range to journalists and retailers today in Auckland. The selection of laptops and all-in-one desktops will be in retail stores in three-to-six months, HP's spokesperson Jessica Rangi estimated.
Remember netbooks? Those inexpensive, highly portable, long-battery-life laptops made primarily for lightweight tasks like web browsing? Netbook sales have declined. In the United States, sales have dropped precipitously since 2010, and the trend in ...
The first Ultrabooks will be launched in the 2011 holiday season, based around existing 2nd Generation Intel Core processors (formerly codenamed ‘Sandy Bridge’), Intel announced today. Some models are expected to retail for less than US$1...
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft will push PC Health Check app to all Windows 10 PCs
- The story of the Windows XP ‘Bliss’ desktop theme—and what it looks like today
- Nvidia’s GeForce Now for Edge means you can play your Steam games on Xbox
- Intel, AMD and Nvidia agree that chip shortage isn’t ending anytime soon
- macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 3 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 4 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?