Dell has launched its next generation of Dell Rugged notebooks.
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Porsche Design's Book One turns a laptop into an expression of beauty, power, and money.
Lenovo's Yoga 720 is a mainstream laptop that could game, too. It offers the option of discrete Nvidia GTX 1050 mobile graphics for an extra boost of power.
Apple has been a leader in using PCIe-based flash storage, which offers far greater bandwidth than SATA-based SSDs. The new 2016 MacBook Pro's specs blow away the performance of its predecessor by nearly double.
Tobii's Eye Tracker 4C uses less-obtrusive LED lights, increases performance, and adds head tracking.
Chromebooks' five-year end-of-life policy—if it holds up—could put a lot of perfectly good laptops out of commission.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning...
For a little more money than the average Chromebook, you get a few premium features that improve the overall experience.
In January, innovative laptops and hybrids with snazzy OLED screens took CES by storm. Five months on, that train seems to have come to a screeching halt.
A new family of laptop processors from AMD could be coming very soon if a new PC announced by HP is any indication.
HP New Zealand unveiled three new premium consumer PC devices in Auckland this week, including the HP Spectre x2, HP ENVY notebook and HP ENVY curved all-in-one.
The ZBook Studio is a 15.6-inch laptop with a 4K screen
A wireless charging system that packs enough power to replenish a laptop battery should hit the market in 2016, helping realize the long-held dream of a cable-free desk, Intel said on Wednesday.
ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
Latest News Articles
- No, Apple isn’t dumping the iPhone’s Lightning port
- Launch-day bug affects millions of iPhones, but there's an instant fix
- How to watch TV on your PC
- Should you buy a used mining GPU?
- Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
- 2 Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- 3 Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
- 4 iPhone 13 Pro review roundup: The one to get
- 5 Meet Surface Laptop Studio, the RTX-powered PC that makes Windows 11 shine
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?