Dell has launched its next generation of Dell Rugged notebooks.
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Porsche Design's Book One turns a laptop into an expression of beauty, power, and money.
Lenovo's Yoga 720 is a mainstream laptop that could game, too. It offers the option of discrete Nvidia GTX 1050 mobile graphics for an extra boost of power.
Apple has been a leader in using PCIe-based flash storage, which offers far greater bandwidth than SATA-based SSDs. The new 2016 MacBook Pro's specs blow away the performance of its predecessor by nearly double.
Tobii's Eye Tracker 4C uses less-obtrusive LED lights, increases performance, and adds head tracking.
Chromebooks' five-year end-of-life policy—if it holds up—could put a lot of perfectly good laptops out of commission.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning...
For a little more money than the average Chromebook, you get a few premium features that improve the overall experience.
In January, innovative laptops and hybrids with snazzy OLED screens took CES by storm. Five months on, that train seems to have come to a screeching halt.
A new family of laptop processors from AMD could be coming very soon if a new PC announced by HP is any indication.
HP New Zealand unveiled three new premium consumer PC devices in Auckland this week, including the HP Spectre x2, HP ENVY notebook and HP ENVY curved all-in-one.
The ZBook Studio is a 15.6-inch laptop with a 4K screen
A wireless charging system that packs enough power to replenish a laptop battery should hit the market in 2016, helping realize the long-held dream of a cable-free desk, Intel said on Wednesday.
ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- Windows Security review: There are better options, but not for the 'price'
- Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
- Free game alert: Wasteland and Wasteland 2 are free at GOG for the next two days
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google's Chrome 79 will warn you if your password has been stolen—or will be
- 2 'Plundervolt' attack against Intel Core CPUs prompts fix that can turn off CPU voltage tweaks
- 3 Windows 10 Mobile is finally dead: How to take your data and move on
- 4 Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- 5 Free game alert: Wasteland and Wasteland 2 are free at GOG for the next two days
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?