From e-books to Web content, this Kobo will make you want to read more stuff
Two months to the day and Kobo has delivered on its promise to release the Aura H2O in Australia and New Zealand.
Toronto-based eReader company Kobo today announced four new devices for the New Zealand market: a single E Ink-screened eReader, and three LCD-screened Android tablets in 7 and 10-inch screen sizes.
If you received a Kindle, Kobo, iPad or similar in your Christmas stocking this year, you're far from alone. A study from Pew Internet says that ownership of tablets doubled over the holiday period, as did ebook reader ownership.
Latest News Articles
- Logitech MX Master 3 mouse review: Logitech sticks with a winning formula
- Razer Blade Stealth (2020) review: A tiny gaming laptop with a big price
- Microsoft hopes to buy TikTok by September
- Microsoft will remove Cortana from Harman Kardon Invoke and Surface Headphones in 2021
- Powkiddy Q90 review: A solid retro gaming option
Most Popular Articles
- 1 We tested an eGPU in some of 2020's biggest games
- 2 July 2020 top product alerts: A Ryzen 4000 mini-PC and 8TB Samsung SSD lead the way
- 3 Windows 10 at 5 years: How it transformed the PC
- 4 Five ways iOS 14 makes your AirPods better
- 5 Dell quietly fixes charging issues with some XPS 17 9700 laptops
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?