Amazon has announced a refresh for its most-advanced eReader, the Kindle Oasis, which will see the device gain IPX8 waterproofing.
This price matches that of Amazon's Prime Day sale in July.
Amazon has announced that Myer, Australia’s largest department store chain, is now an official retailer of Amazon Kindle products. This relationship brings the most-lived Kindle e-readers and accessories to Myer’s shelves as well as to its popular o...
The Kindle Paperwhite, Fire Tablet, and Echo (as well as other devices) are available at their lowest prices once more—but not through Amazon.
This sweet pricing drops our favorite e-reader back down to its last lowest price, but if that's not to your taste, you can also get $20 off other Kindles, too.
Would you like to be the next Dan Brown or J.K. Rowling? Perhaps your aspirations are less lofty, but you still have a story -- or expert information -- to share with the masses. Unless you are already a bestselling author, landing a publishing deal ...
Latest News Articles
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- 2 Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- 3 OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- 4 KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- 5 Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset:
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?