The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will decide this week which mobile carriers will control billions of dollars worth of prime wireless spectrum scheduled to be auctioned next year.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should limit the amount of spectrum that giant mobile carriers AT&T and Verizon Communications are able to buy in an auction scheduled for mid-2015, some U.S. senators said Tuesday.
Latest News Articles
- ZoneAlarm Extreme Security review: Good protection in need of an overhaul
- Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- Elder Scrolls Online's Skyrim-themed ‘Greymoor’ expansion is a missed opportunity
- Razer DeathAdder V2 review: We like the upgrades, but what's with the weighty name?
- Battle passes are making me play games less, not more
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mophie Wireless Charging Pad review: Don't let its basic looks fool you
- 2 What to expect from Microsoft's 'new Edge' browser, rolling out to you soon
- 3 Google will wind down Chrome apps starting in June
- 4 Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- 5 Windows PCs push back against Chromebooks in schools with LTE, Gemini Lake Refresh chips
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?