The U.S. Federal Communications Commission is looking into complaints from Netflix and some Internet backbone providers that several large broadband providers have been refusing for years to upgrade their backbone connections as a way to slow video t...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will limit the amount of spectrum the nation's two largest mobile carriers can buy in an upcoming auction of highly sought spectrum now controlled by television stations.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to allow telecom carriers to run trials with Internet Protocol networks replacing traditional, copper-based telephone systems.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei goes greener still with Mate 40 Pro
- Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- Shots fired: Intel says Ryzen 4000 performance stinks on battery
- Best wireless mice: Cut the cord with these top performers
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 9310 review: Actual gaming chops in a tiny laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 MacBook Air M1 review: An absolutely stunning debut for Apple silicon in a Mac
- 2 Intel's first NUC laptop is stylishly generic notebook for the rest of us
- 3 Apple just added an instant song identifier to the iPhone—here’s how to use it
- 4 M1 Mac mini review: The Mac with the best ever bang for your buck
- 5 5 key things you need to know about AMD's Radeon RX 6800 and 6800 XT
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?