You've probably noticed it in the pop-up menu of the iTunes Store, but have you ever clicked on the iTunes U? If not, join the millions of people and expand your knowledge, for free.
Make your music sound better.
iTunes includes a great way to have some captivating visuals when you're just hanging out with friends listening to your favorite music.
With three-generations of iPads under Apple’s belt, it’s becoming more usual to find multiple iPads in a home. And some of them are being passed along to kids. What can you do to make such an iPad useful (and safe) for your child? Read on...
Parent and reader Karen Haas has a new iPod touch owner in the family. She writes:
Latest News Articles
- How to undervolt your graphics card
- The best mobile games to play on a phone or tablet
- The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- How to test your internet connection’s speed and quality from a Mac
- Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 How to cheat at Wordle
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 Apple has an AirTag problem—here’s how to solve it
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?