Apple's iTunes is joining Spotify in Microsoft's Windows Store.
Apple Music in iTunes 12.5 is a lot better the second time around.
Mac OS X, OS X, MacOS—whatever it's called, it's about to get a slew of new features, like Siri, overhauled Photos, and more tools for developers.
Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth ...
Apple's delayed iTunes 11 could be arriving within the next few days, according to reports.
Kiwis can now purchase and download books from iTunes.
Want some free apps for your iPhone or iPad? AppTurbo will be launching its App of the Day app in New Zealand in the near future.
In 2011, digital album sales reached a record 1.3 billion sales in the US, according to Nielsen, but this year is set to be even bigger for digital music.
Apple has expanded its iTunes in the Cloud offering to New Zealand, along with a host of other countries.
Apple's <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/204807/apple_the_king_of_digital_music.html">iTunes Store</a> may soon offer unlimited downloads of your music purchases to any device you own, according to rumors. Apple is reportedly in talks with Uni...
<a href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/feb/16/google-music-itunes-competitor-android">Another Google Music rumor</a> is making the rounds, but this one, courtesy of the Guardian, seems to have a lot of credibility to it. According to the ...
Apple's <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/204734/ping_on_itunes_not_so_hot.html">music-focused social network, Ping</a> is only a few days old, and already the iTunes-based feature is "<a href="http://www.sophos.com/blogs/chetw/g/2010/09/02/app...
News of hacked iTunes user accounts made headlines earlier this week, but it turns out only a very small fraction of users were affected.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took the stage at a company event for the first time since October 2008 to introduce new iPhone software, a revamped iTunes, reduced iPod Touch prices and a video camera slipped into the iPod nano.
As anticipated, Apple opened the download gate for iPhone OS 3.0 today shortly after 1 p.m. ET, 10 a.m. PT.
Latest News Articles
- How to undervolt your graphics card
- The best mobile games to play on a phone or tablet
- The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- How to test your internet connection’s speed and quality from a Mac
- Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 How to cheat at Wordle
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 Apple has an AirTag problem—here’s how to solve it
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?