In both hardware and software, Apple spent most of 2018 delivering much-needed updates that play it safe.
Can Apple's newest iPhone stand up to the best Android handsets of the year—the Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 3 XL, and OnePlus 6T? We break it down by design, display, performance, camera, battery life and more.
The arrival of the new iPhone XR and iPad Pro have brought with them a new kind of screen: the Liquid Retina Display. Here's what you need to know about it.
Latest News Articles
- Report: Avast and AVG collect and sell your personal info via their free antivirus programs
- Black wallpaper bug from Windows 7's 'final' update will get fixed
- IceGiant says its giant cooler can even tame AMD's giant Threadripper
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 IceGiant says its giant cooler can even tame AMD's giant Threadripper
- 3 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 4 Samsung's latest Snapdragon-powered laptop arrives on Jan 31
- 5 Black wallpaper bug from Windows 7's 'final' update will get fixed
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?