The Northern District of California court has launched a website for claims related to the iPhone throttling class-action lawsuit.
IPhone 6s Plus
A week on from its launch, how does Apple's new iPhone 6s Plus handle?
“Sales for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus have been phenomenal."
Apple has done it again, at least according to the first takes trickling out today.
Developer sleuthing turns up huge RAM upgrade for new phones.
Snap in a set of speakers, a fresh battery, or boost your camera with this modular-friendly case.
Latest News Articles
- watchOS 7 Public Beta is now available
- Nvidia GeForce Ampere may arrive on August 31, tweet suggests
- Minecraft: Education Edition can now run on Chromebooks
- How to get a free pair of Samsung USB-C earbuds if you buy a Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung takes pressure off Apple by dumping the Galaxy Note 20 earbuds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs iPhone 11 Pro: This $1,000 spec showdown has a clear winner
- 2 The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- 3 What's wrong with Intel, and how to fix it: Former principal engineer unloads
- 4 If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
- 5 HP Envy x360 13: An affordable laptop with Ryzen 4000 and other perks
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?