Clips 3.0 is a major update to the iPhone and iPad app for making short videos, slideshows, and school projects that can be shared through Messages or on social media.
We still don’t know when macOS Big Sur is going to drop.
Apple covered a ton of ground at a brisk pace during its two-hour presentation If you don’t have the time, you can find out what happened in our summary right here.
Apple's developer conference has moved online this year, but we still expect some major announcements.
Apple’s big mobile OS updates have a ton of new features, and you can try them out now. Here’s how.
Having trouble with the beta on your iPhone or iPad? You can go back, but it's not quick and easy.
Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference kicks off on Monday, June 22, and the keynote presentation promises to be an event you won’t want to miss.
The walled garden is getting a few more gates.
Apple isn’t bringing App Library to iPadOS in the fall.
Latest News Articles
- How to use Face ID with a mask
- Spanish cops searching for drugs find an illegal crypto GPU farm instead
- EVGA’s carbon fiber dream desktop goes 300 KPH standing still
- Outrageous GPU street prices analyzed: What you’re getting for your cash
- Why every PC gamer should use GOG Galaxy 2.0
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 2 Intel 12th-gen laptops are here: 5 things you need to know
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 review: A truly modern GPU for the masses (hopefully)
- 4 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- 5 EcoFlow Delta Mini Portable Power Station review: What can’t it do?
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?