Turn your iPad into a proper laptop
Apple's newest 9.7-in. tablet marries high-end hardware with a more manageable size.
A fantastic tablet that could've been much more
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
Todoist is a top-quality online to-do list service, and the latest version of its iOS app adds much-needed support for iPad tablets.
iPad in pictures
Microsoft’s new tablet, the Surface 3, is looking to be a compelling option to Apple’s iPad. Here are seven reasons the Surface 3 may make you want to leave your iPad at home.
Tips, tricks, tweaks, and twerks for Office gurus looking to make the most of the iPad variant
Google's newly completed Apps suite can't beat Apple's improved iWork or Microsoft Office
The 10 tools you must have on your iPad for business
Apple has officially begun hyping up its next hardware event, due to take place in New York on the 30th of October.
iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
The Spark Board meeting device that Cisco Systems introduced on Tuesday is not so much a whiteboard or a videoconferencing screen as a giant tablet that everyone in the room can share.
Apple TVs and iPads give patients more control at Jacobs Medical Center. Behind the scenes, UCSD Health Sciences relies on Jamf technology to manage and secure its interactive patient care system.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
It's easy to tell the difference between any two Apple iPads if you know where to look.
You upgraded to the latest version of iOS, but now you need to revert back? Here are the instructions.
With three-generations of iPads under Apple’s belt, it’s becoming more usual to find multiple iPads in a home. And some of them are being passed along to kids. What can you do to make such an iPad useful (and safe) for your child? Read on...
Android can sync easily to Windows Media Player in much the same way that the iPhone and iPad sync to iTunes, so any Windows user can transfer music between their PC and their Android phone or tablet. Here’s how.
The iPad Pro’s Magic Keyboard is a revelation if you have been hoping for it. For some people it’ll be an over-complication when a laptop will do fine
I took an iPad Pro with me to cover this year’s CES. I couldn’t rely on Apple’s tablet for everything but I got surprisingly close.
In an effort to find out, I spent a few weeks test-driving the latest iPad Pro to see if this idealistic concept lives up to the hype. Is iPadOS a revolution of the tablet experience or is it Apple’s equivalent of something like Samsung DeX?
When shopping for the latest gadgets for your children this Christmas, be aware of some of the risks involved when buying connected toys.
The pro-grade tablets from Microsoft and Apple may have some things in common, but the strategy behind them is quite different.
Videos about iPad
Latest News Articles
- A Microsoft Teams smart speaker moves Cortana to the conference room
- According to Intel, 11th-gen Tiger Lake is on its way to Chromebooks
- Microsoft debuts the 85-inch Surface Hub 2S with more collaboration tools
- Microsoft is enhancing the new Edge's PDF powers, and bringing it to Linux
- Microsoft's Cortana-powered Daily Briefing hits your Outlook email this month
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft buys Bethesda, creator of Doom, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Quake
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition review: Staggeringly powerful
- 3 Apple Watch Series 3 vs SE vs Series 6: Cut through the specs and get the most for your money
- 4 Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Microsoft nudges Windows ahead slightly
- 5 The Fitbit Sense is a classic case of trying too hard to beat Apple
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?