Much like the tablet market as a whole, the iPad Pro had started to feel a little dull. But that changes with the new iPad.
Apple has officially begun hyping up its next hardware event, due to take place in New York on the 30th of October.
iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
Getting a word count with Office for the iPad is simple—but you have to know where to look.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
I took an iPad Pro with me to cover this year’s CES. I couldn’t rely on Apple’s tablet for everything but I got surprisingly close.
In 2019, not everyone can get away with using a tablet instead of a laptop - but some people can. If that’s you, here are some things to consider:
Minor but necessary tweaks are coming to the iPad this September. Here's a sneak preview.
Videos about iPad Pro
Latest News Articles
- Trump reportedly approves TikTok sale to Oracle, Walmart
- Windows 10's October 2020 Update is ready to download
- You don't need a futuristic PC to run Cyberpunk 2077, but you might want one
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Microsoft nudges Windows ahead slightly
- Time is running out on TikTok, WeChat downloads on iPhones and Android phones
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition review: Staggeringly powerful
- 2 Windows 10's October 2020 Update is ready to download
- 3 MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio review: A silent, face-melting behemoth
- 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 tested: 5 key things you need to know
- 5 Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake Preview: It's (mostly) faster than Ryzen
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?