Much like the tablet market as a whole, the iPad Pro had started to feel a little dull. But that changes with the new iPad.
Apple has officially begun hyping up its next hardware event, due to take place in New York on the 30th of October.
iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
Getting a word count with Office for the iPad is simple—but you have to know where to look.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
In 2020, not everyone can get away with using a tablet instead of a laptop - but some people can. If that’s you, here are some things to consider before you throw your money at Microsoft, Apple or Samsung.
I took an iPad Pro with me to cover this year’s CES. I couldn’t rely on Apple’s tablet for everything but I got surprisingly close.
Minor but necessary tweaks are coming to the iPad this September. Here's a sneak preview.
Videos about iPad Pro
Latest News Articles
- The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- Blower-style RTX 3090 cards are disappearing, and that's bad for prosumers
- Intel 670p SSD review: Faster where it matters
- Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- How to create strong, secure passwords by learning how to crack them
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How does an RTX 3080 perform inside an eGPU?
- 2 The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
- 3 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 4 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 5 Acer Swift 3X review: This lightweight laptop shows Intel's Xe Max magic
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?