Telstra has launched its Location of Things technology for Australian customers, small businesses and enterprise customers.
Apple and GE have announced a new partnership that will bring predictive data and analytics from Predix, GE’s industrial Internet of Things platform, to the iPhone and iPad.
From toothbrushes to high-end medical imaging equipment, Philips is offering its consumer and business customers access to more data through Internet of Things-type sensors.
Some big players in security and the internet of things, including AT&T and Nokia, are joining forces to solve problems that they say make IoT vulnerable in many areas.
Privacy groups in the U.S. and seven European countries will ask consumer protection agencies to investigate the maker of two internet-connected toys for violations of laws designed to protect children's privacy.
A report by the internet advisory group BITAG on Tuesday identified common security problems in home IoT products and recommended steps vendors should take from now on.
The DDoS attack launched Friday against Dyn should serve as a "wake-up call about security issues across IoT," said one cybersecurity expert.
The source code for a trojan that infected hundreds of thousands of internet-of-things devices and used them to launch distributed denial-of-service attacks was published online, paving the way for more such botnets.
The latest entrant in the Internet of Things is legendary gaming company Atari, which plans to make consumer devices that communicate over the SigFox low-power network.
The Internet of Things is growing so fast, it’s an obvious place to look for career growth. Instead of aiming for a whole new job, the best strategy may be to add some skills to the ones you already have.
Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
The PC market has been in trouble for ages, but last year took the biscuit. Shipments dropped below 300 million for the first time since 2008, and IDC declared it the worst year in history. That explains a lot about what happened at Intel this week.
IoT startup Evrythng is teaming up with packaging company Avery Dennison to give apparel and footwear products unique identities in Evrythng’s software right when they’re manufactured.
Intel's launched new robotics and drone developer kits at the low-key IDF trade show in Shenzhen.
Your clothes could one day monitor your fitness levels or boost your smartphone reception thanks to a new technique that uses ultrathin electronic thread to embroider circuits into fabric.
Latest News Articles
- Traveling? This $7 gadget protects your phone from treacherous USB charging ports
- Nest Wifi review: A mesh Wi-Fi system and smart speaker mashup for Google Assistant fans
- Dynabook Tecra X50-F review: This lightweight 15-inch business notebook falls a bit short
- Roboform Everywhere review: Solid password security
- PCMover makes Laplink Express free for the Windows 7 transition, if you have Intel inside
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- 2 Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- 3 Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- 4 Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard review: Mastering this split-style keyboard takes patience
- 5 PCMover makes Laplink Express free for the Windows 7 transition, if you have Intel inside
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?