Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft will add free Project xCloud gaming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Why the iOS Mail app shows a phantom unread message badge and what to do about it
- HP Envy 17t review: Buy it for the huge 4K screen, not the performance
- How to use picture-in-picture on your iPhone in iOS 14
- Chrome and Edge's magic memory-reducing tech is dead for now
Most Popular Articles
- 1 12 things I learned by switching from the 13-inch MacBook Pro to the 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 2 A bad update breaks Outlook for many users, but there's a fix
- 3 Apple is paying $25 to iPhone 6, 7, and SE owners—here's how to get it
- 4 Microsoft OneDrive's Fetch feature goes away at the end of July
- 5 AMD Threadripper Pro has 64 cores, 128 PCIe lanes and 8-channel memory support
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?