Apple vows a fix "soon" for iOS Mail flaws that "do not pose an immediate risk to our users".
While malware writers have attacked PCs because of their popularity and large attack surfaces, Android and iOS phones aren’t immune.
At the 12-day mark, iOS 10 accounted for 41.9% of all iOS editions detected by Mixpanel, significantly lower than the 52.4% accumulated by iOS 9 last year at the same post-release point.
Bigger emoji, stickers, and cute effects do not make for a super-useful messaging experience.
Apple execs took to a stage today in a fast-paced keynote that pushed back against talk that Apple lags behind rivals in artificial intelligence and opened some of the company's crown jewels to third-party developers.
Many alternative mobile operating systems like Firefox have fallen by the wayside while Android and iOS continue to dominate, but Samsung's Tizen has survived.
At the BoxWorks conference, the Apple CEO explained why the former foes could gain more by collaborating than by competing.
Salesforce has long been a proponent of wearable computing's enterprise potential, and on Tuesday it showed off five new Apple Watch apps created specifically for business users.
Some Apple mobile users have been encountering a pop-up message that is particularly difficult to close.
One of the staples of desktop web browsing may be coming to iOS with a new feature Apple is adding to Safari with a forthcoming update to its mobile operating system.
Apple's next mobile OS will run on devices as old as the iPad 2 and the iPhone 4s, but that doesn't mean the newest apps will run on those products as well. With iOS 9, Apple will allow third-party developers to restrict apps to running only on recen...
The next version of Apple's mobile operating system will be even friendlier for readers of languages like Arabic and Hebrew that are written from right to left, thanks to changes that Apple made for iOS 9.
Apple plans to require six-digit passcodes to unlock its latest mobile devices that use iOS 9, its forthcoming mobile operating system.
People looking to control their HomeKit-compatible devices when they're away from home will need an Apple TV to complete those tasks, Apple revealed in a support page for its smart home platform.
Shipment details for the first patch of devices that work with HomeKit became public on Tuesday, exactly a year after Apple announced the smart home platform.
Latest News Articles
- Ubisoft Forward shows off Far Cry 6, Watch Dogs Legion, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, and Hyper Scape
- Watch Dogs Legion hands-on preview: There's no other game like it
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla hands-on preview: More natural, more serious, more vikings
- First Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
Most Popular Articles
- 1 PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- 2 The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- 3 First Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- 4 Intel unveils the Thunderbolt 4 spec, debuting in PCs in the fall
- 5 Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?