Innovative smartphone but with issues
Are Android phones better than the iPhone 7 Plus?
Lose weight by tapping the screen
There is no better keyboard travelling companion
Don't be fooled by its looks because the iPhone 6s is a brand new phone
ios in pictures
Today’s developers need to be mobile to be efficient because problems don’t go away when you’re out of the office. This list of iOS apps promises to keep you connected and able to handle tasks regardless of where and when they come up.
Seasoned business travelers share their favorite Android and iOS apps for booking flights and hotels, navigating airports and unfamiliar cities, staying in touch while on the move, and much more.
Shortly after obtaining a new iPhone 5S, CIO.com's Al Sacco, an unabashed BlackBerry user and Android loyalist, set out to find the best iOS apps that aren't available for other mobile platforms. He came with up these 15 must-have iPhone, iPad and iPod touch downloads.
An Apple iPhone ad that aired in April claimed, "Every day, more photos are taken with the iPhone than any other camera", and I can believe it. Not only are there are a boatload of iPhones in the wild, there are a huge number of apps that enhance and improve on Apple's default camera app making photography more accessible, more creative, and more social. This is a collection of some of the best and most interesting apps available.
Apple vows a fix "soon" for iOS Mail flaws that "do not pose an immediate risk to our users".
While malware writers have attacked PCs because of their popularity and large attack surfaces, Android and iOS phones aren’t immune.
At the 12-day mark, iOS 10 accounted for 41.9% of all iOS editions detected by Mixpanel, significantly lower than the 52.4% accumulated by iOS 9 last year at the same post-release point.
Bigger emoji, stickers, and cute effects do not make for a super-useful messaging experience.
Apple execs took to a stage today in a fast-paced keynote that pushed back against talk that Apple lags behind rivals in artificial intelligence and opened some of the company's crown jewels to third-party developers.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
While it won’t affect everyone, a serious bug reared its head at the weekend with me. When you drive into a tunnel and then hit a traffic jam, Apple Maps keeps going at the same speed. While this is something I’ve actually wanted for tunnel navigatio...
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
The competition between Apple and Samsung is stiff, but before this showdown’s end, a winner will emerge.
Savage competition has seen the gap separating Apple’s iPad from a slew of Android tablets close. This comparison takes the two most competitive tablets, Samsung’s Galaxy NotePro 12.2 and Sony’s Xperia Z2 Tablet, and measures how they stand next to A...
Who can upgrade to iOS 6?
Videos about ios
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition review: This all-AMD laptop is affordable and very fast
- AirPods iOS 15 firmware: Find My, spatial audio, Conversation Boost and more
- How to securely erase your hard drive or SSD
- Beyond iOS 15: How WWDC sets up the next generation of killer apps
- How to find out which Mac apps are tracking your location
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
- 2 iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey: Which features will work on your device
- 3 If this is really the next iPad mini, it can't get here fast enough
- 4 What to do with an old laptop: 10 clever ideas
- 5 How many monitors can I plug into my Mac, anyway?
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?