Asustek Computer plans to unveil a new Eee PC netbook that costs just US$200 in the first quarter of next year, a company representative said on Thursday.
Facebook won a US$873 million judgment in a case against a spammer in one of the largest awards yet for a suit filed under the CAN-SPAM Act.
Support for Mac OS X and improved document format support are some of the improvements in Sun Microsystems' StarOffice 9, which was released on Monday.
Nokia's E63 smartphone, announced Wednesday, will cost €199 (US$250) before any subsidies -- a price that puts the phone maker ahead in a burgeoning price war and which one analyst described as "eye-popping."
After targeting the market for virtualising servers and clients, VMware has now set its sights on mobile phones, announcing Mobile Virtualisation Platform (MVP) on Monday.
Cyberthieves have stolen money from the personal bank account of France's president, Nicolas Sarkozy.
Vodafone doesn't believe network neutrality will work as capacity demands increase, forcing operators to build out faster networks. Instead, a second network is needed, according to David Leftley, head of technology economics at Vodafone Group R&...
Zoho has added email to its portfolio of web-hosted applications for individuals and organisations.
More than a year after arriving on the mobile/wireless scene, Apple Inc.'s iPhone remains the "it" phone -- the one to beat and the one companies in the mobile device industry compare themselves to.
Google's famed cofounders Larry Page and Sergey Brin came out to support Chrome, saying that browser technology is fundamental to the company's success, so Google decided to get more involved in this area.
Toshiba is planning to bring the powerful Cell processor into consumer electronics and launch a TV based on the chip in the second half of 2009, it said on Friday at the IFA electronics show in Berlin.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has promised repair for a little publicized by widely suffered bug in which a user's iPhone applications won't properly launch.
Hewlett-Packard has introduced ultraportable laptops that can easily switch between wireless 3G broadband networks and withstand harsh environmental conditions.
Just minutes after VMware Inc. issued a patch late Tuesday that allowed enterprises to start up crippled virtual servers, the company's CEO said he was sorry for the snafu.
VMware wants to make it easier for IT departments to manage the virtual machine configurations that they use for testing or developing software, and has released an upgraded Lab Manager tool.
Latest News Articles
- Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
- Why Apple’s new line-up will be its biggest ever — literally
- AMD’s next-gen Ryzen 7000 CPUs will arrive before September ends
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- 2 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?