This one literally goes up to 11. But is it Spinal Tap or Rolling Stones?
A solid, well-featured, high-performing Z270 Intel Socket 1151 motherboard
Who should buy this ROG Intel motherboard?
Which is the best mainstream processor for $350
4x4GB sticks from the CMD16GX4M4B3000C14 memory kit tested on Z170 and Z270 motherboards
intel in pictures
Intel and Cloudera joined forces just a year ago to accelerate enterprise Hadoop adoption. Here’s how seven companies have taken advantage of new technology to drive Big Data.
One of the last major tech expos of the year just took place in Taiwan, and with it came a flood of major PC news as manufacturers rush to prepare for Windows 10 and the crucial holiday shopping season.
Microsoft leads the way, but has plenty of company on jobs cut front
Amazing advances in computing technology revealed themselves at small events around the globe this week. Catch up on Hybrid Memory Cubes, super-speedy processors, and more.
Microsoft won't provide Windows 10 updates such as the Creators Update to hardware that's no longer supported by its manufacturer.
AMD says it will ship its high-end Threadripper processor earlier than Intel's Core i9, and for hundreds of dollars less, too.
Intel's announced when its Core i9 chips will be released, but enthusiasts will be frustrated: Intel's releasing the lower-end chips first and leaving the monster, 18-core best for last.
Intel's answer to AMD's Threadripper are new Core i9 and Core i7 X-series chips with new overclocking capabilities and a brand-new chipset.
It's called Threadripper, and it will be the first consumer-focused chip with 16 cores and 32 threads of computing power. Due out this summer, Intel should be worried about this monster.
AMD has been very excited about its new Ryzen processor which we were told offers 8 cores, superior performance and all at a superior price to Intel. We were hoping these claims were true as the lack of competition in this space has seen technology j...
Today's PCs come in various designs and sizes. But as living rooms become more theatrelike, with multichannel speaker systems and high-definition TVs, the thought of plugging a boxy PC into an entertainment centre seems unappealing.
Intel's WiGig-powered add-on eliminates VR's wires without adding nausea-inducing latency.
All E3 coverage in one place
Intel's putting Thunderbolt 3 into its CPUs and opening up the spec, and that means one thing: world domination.
Intel Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 CPUs have been around for a few years now, but some buyers still get stumped whenever they attempt to build their own systems and are forced to choose among the three. With the more recent 7th Generation (Kaby Lake...
Intel's Optane (3D Xpoint) memory, which could be 1,000 times faster than NAND flash, is due out next year, making it a suitable candidate for Apple's next-generation MacBook Pro. Optane will be compatible with the NVMe protocol, which Apple has been...
Videos about intel
Latest News Articles
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the perils of previews
- Amazon and Newegg have this 24-inch Asus gaming monitor for $110 after rebate
- AMD ships Ryzen 3, facing Intel's Core i3 with more performance for less money
- Microsoft slips four more features into the Fall Creators Update with Build 16251
- How to install a graphics card
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Adobe Flash will die by 2020, Adobe and browser makers say
- 2 Kaspersky's stellar antivirus finally goes free
- 3 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer
- 4 Moto packs power, performance in rugged Z2 Force Edition, coming to a carrier near you
- 5 Newegg is selling the Surface 3 for less than $300 today
Join the newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?