Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
Information Technology Industry Council
The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
Two years after the first leaks by Edward Snowden about U.S. surveillance programs, the country's tech companies are still worried about a backlash from other governments.
Groups representing major IT companies have warned U.S. President Barack Obama again not to go through with measures that would undermine encryption technologies. Such policies would undermine privacy and compromise the security of tech products and ...
The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to approve legislation that would encourage companies to share cyberattack information with each other and with the government, despite concerns that it would put new consumer information in the hands of su...
Latest News Articles
- The Full Nerd ep. 154: Big Navi rumors, Nvidia Adobe AI, PS5 teardown
- Did you just get your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro? Do these things first!
- Acer’s Halo smart speaker boasts Google Assistant and RGB lighting
- The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X are almost here. Find out if your TV can handle them
- Amazon Echo Dot (4th gen) review: The new Dot delivers a revamped look and (slightly) better sound
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Something for everybody in Acer’s new models
- 2 The Porsche Design Acer Book RS brings sports-car flair to a premium laptop
- 3 Intel's power play: Hands-on with ATX12VO motherboards and power supply
- 4 New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
- 5 The Acer Swift 3x boasts Intel's new Iris Xe Max discrete GPU
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?