Recent concerns from tech luminaries about a robot apocalypse may be overblown, but artificial intelligence researchers need to start thinking about security measures as they build ever more intelligent machines, according to a group of AI experts.
Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
Two years after the first leaks by Edward Snowden about U.S. surveillance programs, the country's tech companies are still worried about a backlash from other governments.
If the waiter was rude, your hotel room dirty or the plumber sloppy, you should be able to say so online without fear of getting slapped with a lawsuit.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration still believes in the use of encryption to protect digital information, even after top officials have questioned how law enforcement agencies will get access to data on encrypted devices, a White House adv...
The U.S. Congress should pass net neutrality legislation that overturns proposed rules at the Federal Communications Commission so that the protections survive over the long term, some opponents of the FCC approach said.
Latest News Articles
- How to preorder Apple’s new AirTag trackers
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- iOS 14.6: Apple releases beta 1 to developers
- Apple celebrates Earth Day by highlighting content throughout its ecosystem
- No joke: World of Warships just added Leroy Jenkins as a playable character
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No, Apple's new M1 iPad Pro won't kill the PC
- 2 The new M1 iMac in pictures
- 3 iPad Pro (2021): 5 standout features that make the best tablet even better
- 4 How does Apple's new M1 iMac compare to Windows All-in-One PCs?
- 5 The best Windows keyboard shortcuts for faster typing and browsing
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?