A large number of problems with new iMacs, especially the top-of-the-line 27-in. model, has prompted one user to create a site that tallies issues ranging from cracked screens to flickering displays.
Latest News Articles
- Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- Best Black Friday Android and Apple mobile phone deals in Australia 2021
- Google Pixel 6: Cheapest way to get it in Australia this Black Friday
- Best Black Friday smartphone plans in Australia 2021
- Best Aussie Black Friday Internet deals in 2021
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 3 What to look for in a cheap Chromebook
- 4 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- 5 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?