IBM has reported another quarter of declining revenue and profit, though sales of its new mainframe gave it a lift.
IBM's Watson has already proven its mettle in the kitchen and on game shows, but its latest skill set is one that could help us all: making sure our writing conveys what we want it to.
If you're responsible for an industrial component that millions of people depend on, the last thing you want is a middle-of-the-night alert that the part has failed. The Internet of Things could be your ticket to sweet dreams.
Microsoft shares new enterprise tools at partner meetup...Flash is sinking under weight of security flaws...IoT protocol Thread gains steam...and more tech news.
With the help from the city of Abu Dhabi, IBM will offer its Watson-based data analysis services to the Middle East and North Africa.
Hard on the heels of the publication of the latest Top 500 ranking of the world's fastest supercomputers, IBM and Nvidia on Monday announced they have teamed up to launch two new supercomputer centers of excellence to develop the next generation of c...
A supercomputer developed by China's National Defense University remains the fastest publically known computer in the world while the U.S. is close to an historic low in the latest edition of the closely followed Top 500 supercomputer ranking, which ...
NYSE down but it's no cyberattack... Microsoft slims down phone business again... IBM makes world's smallest chips... and more tech news
In another sign of the movement of more and more data into Cloud services, global first-quarter sales of Cloud-related hardware rose 25.1 per cent year-on-year, to nearly $US6.3 billion, according to an IDC survey.
Snowflake opens cloud data warehouse... Google puts a data center in a coal plant... Facebook opens Messenger to all... and more tech news.
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
IBM and online storage firm Box have formed a wide-ranging cloud technologies partnership that will allow Box users to apply Watson Analytics know-how to their content while IBM customers can use Box's content collaboration platform.
Organizations wishing to explore the use of Docker containers can now tap into commercial support, as well as some new software, to help them manage the new technology.
Potentially giving smaller law enforcement agencies a hand in fighting crime, IBM has migrated its CopLink search service to the cloud, minimizing the amount of work needed to hook into the North American crime-fighting database.
IBM is putting considerable resources behind Apache Software Foundation's Spark to ready the platform for machine learning duties such as pattern recognition and object classification.
Latest News Articles
- The Acer Swift 3x boasts Intel's new Iris Xe Max discrete GPU
- First iPhone 12 teardown tibits: Smaller batter, thinner display, new logic board
- Qualcomm's slower Snapdragon 7c feels like a fit for Acer's Chromebook Spin 5
- iPad Air (2020) review roundup: The right price, design, and performance for most people
- The Porsche Design Acer Book RS brings sports-car flair to a premium laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 3 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 4 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
- 5 New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?