Adding more muscle to its cloud operations portfolio, IBM is acquiring hosted NoSQL database provider Cloudant.
Swiftly putting its recently acquired Softlayer global cloud to use, IBM is moving much of its software portfolio and all of its existing platform services to the Softlayer cloud, where they all can be accessed as services under a common open archite...
Facebook's acquisition of WhatsApp may end up being just one milestone in a strong year for tech mergers and acquisitions.
AT&T and IBM will start jointly offering services designed to help municipalities, utility companies and other organizations use "Internet of things" technologies to better manage their infrastructure.
Samsung has joined the fledgling OpenPower Consortium, an alliance led by IBM to push Power-based chip designs into hardware products such as servers.
IBM is exploring the sale of its semiconductor unit shortly after agreeing to sell its low-end server business to Lenovo Group, according to newspaper reports.
The OpenDaylight SDN project released its first code and drew a sellout crowd to a conference this week, but it will take more than that before the effort can be declared a success.
Researchers at IBM and the University of California are questioning whether a closely watched experimental computer used by Google actually relies on quantum mechanics as its manufacturer, D-Wave, claims.
Twitter has acquired over 900 patents from IBM, a move likely intended to settle IBM's claims that Twitter was infringing on at least three of its patents.
IBM will house its email, communication and collaboration products in its Connections suite, whose scope until now has been limited to enterprise social networking (ESN) software.
Look out Amazon, Larry Ellison has got his eye on you.
VoltDB is hoping to raise its profile in the burgeoning in-memory database market with a new release that offers improved analytic processing, better scalability and other features.
Lenovo is once again restructuring its operations, this time to create two new business groups devoted to its enterprise products and to developing a software ecosystem.
IBM has created a cloud-hosted software suite designed for automating and improving human resources tasks.
rom $8.09 million in
Latest News Articles
- The Full Nerd ep. 154: Big Navi rumors, Nvidia Adobe AI, PS5 teardown
- Did you just get your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro? Do these things first!
- Acer’s Halo smart speaker boasts Google Assistant and RGB lighting
- The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X are almost here. Find out if your TV can handle them
- Amazon Echo Dot (4th gen) review: The new Dot delivers a revamped look and (slightly) better sound
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Something for everybody in Acer’s new models
- 2 iMovie for iPhone and iPad is updated with HDR and 4K 60fps support
- 3 LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
- 4 Do you need a PCIe 4 SSD for gaming? | Ask an expert
- 5 Acer Swift 3 review: Great features outweigh disappointing performance
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?