IBM's cloud services revenue rose 11 per cent to US$5 billion in the third quarter.
With a new offering, Deep Learning-as-a-Service, IBM aims to help businesses automate key business processes, even if they lack expertise.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
Watson and Einstein are teaming up, and IBM and Salesforce hope the pairing proves as smart as it sounds. The two companies are working together to bring information from IBM systems into Salesforce’s products through a series of integrations announc...
Researchers at IBM have developed a hub for wearables that can gather information from multiple wearable devices and share it with a doctor, potentially cutting down on the time patients need to spend in a hospital.
Environmental advocacy group Greenpeace is out with its latest report card judging internet companies on use of renewable energy and while Apple, Google and Facebook continue to score the highest marks, the market’s leading IaaS public cloud vendor A...
There's a new data expert making a name for himself in the corporate world today, and he's impressing a lot of people.
What goes into making a computer understand the world through senses, learning and experience, as IBM says Watson does? First and foremost, tons and tons of data.
IBM may have originally built Watson to win at Jeopardy, but it saw potential applications in healthcare early on.
How did IBM's Watson get to where it is today? Here are some key events that happened along the way.
Big data is in many ways still a wild frontier, requiring wily smarts and road-tested persistence on the part of those hoping to find insight in all the petabytes. On Tuesday, IBM announced a new platform it hopes will make things easier.
IBM sold off its x86 server business two years ago to Lenovo, thinking it was going to be a cut-throat, low-margin business. But the cloud has only intensified x86 server chip sales, and IBM is paying attention.
IBM has responded to the Census debacle after a conspicuous silence in the wake of Tuesday night’s website meltdown.
Cisco, Intel, IBM, Mellanox use silicon photonics to better handle video streaming and data center to data center traffic.
Can the leading Cloud vendor maintain its sizeable lead in the market?
Latest News Articles
- Best email clients: Free and paid email software
- watchOS 7 Public Beta is now available
- Nvidia GeForce Ampere may arrive on August 31, tweet suggests
- Minecraft: Education Edition can now run on Chromebooks
- How to get a free pair of Samsung USB-C earbuds if you buy a Galaxy Note 20
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs iPhone 11 Pro: This $1,000 spec showdown has a clear winner
- 2 The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- 3 What's wrong with Intel, and how to fix it: Former principal engineer unloads
- 4 If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
- 5 HP Envy x360 13: An affordable laptop with Ryzen 4000 and other perks
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?