HyperX have shown off the new Pulsefire Raid mouse at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
HyperX has shown off their new HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones at this year's Computex.
HyperX have officially joined the likes of Logitech and Razer, introducing a new gaming keyboard with their own proprietary key-switches.
HyperX have announced local availability and pricing for their audio-focused Cloud Mix headphones.
If you expected HyperX to break from their tradition of serving up cheaper alternatives to Razer products, CES 2019 might leave you disappointed.
After a relatively-quiet 2018, HyperX has shown off a new gaming mouse, headset and microphone at this year's CES.
HyperX are expanding from their trademark mechanical keyboards into membrane with the new HyperX Alloy Core RGB keyboard, shown off at PAX Australia 2018.
HyperX have announced the release of HyperX Cloud Earbuds.
HyperX have announced the HyperX Cloud gaming headset for PlayStation 4 and the Pulsefire FPS Pro RGB Gaming Mouse.
HyperX have made a play for console gaming audiences with the new, budget-friendly, Cloud Stinger Core headset.
HyperX has refreshed two products in its core accessory line-up to tie into its growing RGB ecosystem.
Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
HyperX have announced the launch of the Predator DDR4 RGB featuring HyperX Infrared Sync technology.
HyperX has announced that it is the exclusive peripheral and memory partner for Intel Extreme Masters season 13.
Latest News Articles
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 due for an August 5 reveal
- Report: HomePod beta adds the option to select default music, podcast, audiobook service
- AMD Ryzen 3000 XT CPU review roundup: Slightly faster, slightly pricier, and a shoulder shrug
- VPNCity review: The basics at a good price
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 9500 Review: Buy this laptop instead of a MacBook Pro 16
- 2 PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- 3 How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- 4 AMD Ryzen 3000 XT CPU review roundup: Slightly faster, slightly pricier, and a shoulder shrug
- 5 After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?