hyperx in pictures
Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
HyperX have shown off the new Pulsefire Raid mouse at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
HyperX has shown off their new HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones at this year's Computex.
HyperX have officially joined the likes of Logitech and Razer, introducing a new gaming keyboard with their own proprietary key-switches.
HyperX have announced local availability and pricing for their audio-focused Cloud Mix headphones.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can - and should - buy in 2020.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
The very simple guide to what to buy
Latest News Articles
- IPVanish review: Come for the VPN, stay for the cloud storage
- The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Best Australian Black Friday Telstra deals
- Samsung The Frame 4K UHD TV review: Refining the art of wall-art TV
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- 2 Apple M1 Macs: What you need to know about buying a new Mac with Apple silicon
- 3 XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- 4 Up close with Nvidia's Dynamic Boost feature for gaming laptops
- 5 Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?