hyperx in pictures
Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
If you expected HyperX to break from their tradition of serving up cheaper alternatives to Razer products, CES 2019 might leave you disappointed.
After a relatively-quiet 2018, HyperX has shown off a new gaming mouse, headset and microphone at this year's CES.
HyperX are expanding from their trademark mechanical keyboards into membrane with the new HyperX Alloy Core RGB keyboard, shown off at PAX Australia 2018.
HyperX have announced the release of HyperX Cloud Earbuds.
HyperX have announced the HyperX Cloud gaming headset for PlayStation 4 and the Pulsefire FPS Pro RGB Gaming Mouse.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
The very simple guide to what to buy
Latest News Articles
- PCWorld is streaming Atlas on Twitch and YouTube!
- For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- Creative Super X-Fi review: A 'holographic audio' eargasm
- iOttie’s iON Wireless Stand review: A reliable wireless charger with the looks to match its speed
- Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you can buy for under $300
Most Popular Articles
- 1 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 2 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 3 Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
- 4 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 5 Quicken Deluxe 2019 review: Master your money
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?