hyperx in pictures
Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
HyperX has released the HyperX Streamer Starter pack for aspiring content creators.
HyperX have shown off the new Pulsefire Raid mouse at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
HyperX has shown off their new HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones at this year's Computex.
HyperX have officially joined the likes of Logitech and Razer, introducing a new gaming keyboard with their own proprietary key-switches.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can - and should - buy in 2020.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
The very simple guide to what to buy
Latest News Articles
- Xbox app beta tells you if a game will run ‘great’ on your PC
- This cute Apple Store ‘snow’ trick will get you in the holiday spirit
- That ‘new’ 12GB GeForce RTX 2060 might not be such a bargain after all
- Apple is running out of time to deliver on its 2021 promises
- Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: Nice features on a budget
- 2 Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
- 3 Titan Quest's latest expansion transports you to mythical ancient China
- 4 Vodafone launches Aussie giveaway worth 100K
- 5 Microsoft addresses Windows 11’s browser choice problem
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?