hyperx in pictures
Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
HyperX are expanding from their trademark mechanical keyboards into membrane with the new HyperX Alloy Core RGB keyboard, shown off at PAX Australia 2018.
HyperX have announced the release of HyperX Cloud Earbuds.
HyperX have announced the HyperX Cloud gaming headset for PlayStation 4 and the Pulsefire FPS Pro RGB Gaming Mouse.
HyperX have made a play for console gaming audiences with the new, budget-friendly, Cloud Stinger Core headset.
HyperX has refreshed two products in its core accessory line-up to tie into its growing RGB ecosystem.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
The very simple guide to what to buy
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Bing's Black Friday research tools are hit-and-miss
- 11-11: Memories Retold review: All's finally quiet on the Western Front
- The Full Nerd ep. 74: Radeon RX 590 review, RTX on in Battlefield V, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE failures
- The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- 2 AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
- 3 Nvidia confirms 'limited' GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition quality issues
- 4 If you think the Pixel 3 XL is ugly, take a look at the double-notch Sharp Aquos R2 Compact
- 5 Go grab our favorite SSD, the 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, for less than $150 at Amazon today
Join the newsletter!
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?