Huawei in pictures
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the dusty outback of the Northern Territory. Here’s a closer look at the device, plus some camera samples.
Huawei brought their first foldable smartphone to play at its MWC 2019 press conference.
Huawei brought the highly-anticipated P20 Pro to Sydney's world famous harbor ahead of its May 18 launch.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Ignoring the industry headwinds against them, Huawei have announced a new mid-tier handset for the Australian market called the P30 Lite.
Huawei's MD for the Middle East has teased a potential window date for Huawei's long-rumored mobile operating system.
Google has revoked Huawei's Android license, days after the US Government added the Chinese tech giant to a trade blacklist.
To tie-in with Mother's Day, Huawei is running a promotion that'll see buyers of their new P30 and P30 Pro smartphones gifted with a $200 e-gift card.
Speaking to PC World Australia, a Huawei representative indicated the Chinese technology company might be looking to expand into the gaming space in the near future.
Huawei has announced their own proprietary operating system called Harmony OS at their latest developers conference in Dongguan. Here’s what you need to know about it.
If you’re trying to decide between buying the Huawei P30 or Huawei P30 Pro, here are the key differences you should be aware of.
The SuperSpectrum sensor is a component found in the new Huawei P30 and P30 Pro. It is one of the two key innovations that allow Huawei’s latest handsets to raise the bar previously set by the P20 Pro and Mate 20 Pro.
We had the chance to go hands on with Huawei's first foldable 5G smartphone. Here are our first impressions.
We pit the four best smartphone cameras you can buy in 2018 against one another.
Videos about Huawei
Latest News Articles
- AMD RDNA graphics architecture whitepaper reveals the Radeon RX 5700's deepest secrets
- Intel reveals more about its Lakefield stacked CPU, due to ship in late 2019
- Hands-on with Wasteland 3: A simplified but still satisfying glimpse of the post-apocalypse
- 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- Intel announces Comet Lake, a faster, 10th-gen Whiskey Lake chip for mainstream laptops
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 2 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 3 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- 4 Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- 5 Disney+ to arrive in Australia and New Zealand in November
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?