HTC Vive and McLaren Racing have announced the release of a special edition VIVE Pro McLaren Limited Edition headset.
HTC Vive has announced the pre-order availability of the Vive Wireless Adapter.
Oculus, Valve, AMD, and Microsoft have backed VirtualLink, a new VR display consortium that will use USB-C as a standardized interface for VR devices.
HTC Vive has announced Vive Pro 2.0 Kit specifically built for commercial users to develop and deliver VR experiences to grow their business.
Integrated into a VR headset, Tobii’s eye-tracking technology is a godsend. I got the chance to demo a unit at GDC. This is what it was like.
Here's how the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality VR headsets compare, compete, and overlap.
Intel's WiGig-powered add-on eliminates VR's wires without adding nausea-inducing latency.
The HTC Vive's Deluxe Audio Strap and wild Vive Tracker hardware could just make virtual reality easier to use—and even more immersive.
VR finally became reality in 2016, and like any birth, it was both messy and magical.
Latest News Articles
- Free copies of Subnautica: Epic Games Store kickstarts your library with a winner
- How to connect your Kindle to a Wi-Fi Network
- Family Tree DNA review: Unique genealogical collaboration, but an outdated interface
- Adata XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe SSD review: Top-tier performance for a song
- HyperX Cloud Mix review: Pivoting to a mobile lifestyle brand brings mixed results
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A8s Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- 2 Fortnite and PUBG could be banned in China
- 3 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Five - Computers
- 4 Stream Apple Music in your browser with this awesome third-party player
- 5 Microsoft's '12 Days of Faves' deals knock the Surface Laptop 2 price down to a fantastic US$799
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?