HTC's Vive Focus VR headset won't need to be connected to a phone or PC to work.
Vive.com is offering the HTC base system, a GTX 1070 Founders Edition card, and Fallout 4 VR at a $260 discount.
After six months of unanswered price cuts, HTC finally drops the price of the Vive and brings it within spitting distance of the Oculus Rift.
HTC will launch a wireless version of the Vive virtual reality headset in early 2018.
Viveport Subscription launches Wednesday, April 5 allowing users to try five different Viveport apps and experiences every month.
Here's how the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality VR headsets compare, compete, and overlap.
Intel's WiGig-powered add-on eliminates VR's wires without adding nausea-inducing latency.
The HTC Vive's Deluxe Audio Strap and wild Vive Tracker hardware could just make virtual reality easier to use—and even more immersive.
VR finally became reality in 2016, and like any birth, it was both messy and magical.
Latest News Articles
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to watch international coverage of the 2018 Winter Olympics
- 2 VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- 3 Panasonic Releases Impressive LUMIX DC-GX9 Camera For The Enthusiast
- 4 Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- 5 Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Monster Hunter World review
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?