Thin, decent performance and feels good to use
HP's latest Windows 10 laptop comes in touch and non-touch versions; it offers a bright display, great keyboard and a variety of options.
A stylish look, but it needs more grunt.
It's small and can be held in the palm of your hand, yet it's a full Windows 8.1 device
HP in pictures
HP New Zealand unveiled three new premium consumer PC devices in Auckland this week, including the HP Spectre x2, HP ENVY notebook and HP ENVY curved all-in-one.
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
The most important cloud acquisitions this year have one thing in common: OpenStack.
Massive 60-core DL580 Gen8 challenges big iron from IBM, Oracle
Best Buy's tax sale has a few good deals right now including a pair of 2-in-1 laptops from HP and Asus.
As Intel warns against installing its latest Spectre patch, Microsoft issues a new patch to remove the older one -- along with the ability to toggle protections on and off.
HP's flagship Spectre x360 15 laptop offers a luxurious choice: The latest Intel Kaby Lake G with Radeon Vega, or a GeForce option.
HP has recalled 50,000 notebook batteries sold in the last two years from popular notebooks including the x360, Pavilion, and Envy series, after several reports of batteries' charring and and even melting.
With a 1080p display, quad-core processor, and graphics on par with a discrete GPU, this version of HP's mid-tier convertible laptop is a steal at this price.
Most of the crazy holiday deals are over, but you can still find a few gems out there if you look around.
In the two years since the company’s business and consumer divisions parted ways, HP has made no secret of the fact that it wants to be seen - and taken seriously - as not just a known-quality in the PC space but as an brand still capable of innovati...
It's a thin-and-light spec fight! We haven't tested the Surface Laptop yet, but we can compare its specs to the competition's and see how it measures up, at least on paper.
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
We round up business laptops in the 13- to 15-inch range. We look at build quality, CPU and graphics performance, accessories, support plans and each model’s suitability to your particular use case.
Videos about HP
Latest News Articles
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Netgear Launches the Arlo Go LTE Wire-Free Camera on Telstra’s Mobile Network
- 2 Fitbit debut slimmer Versa smartwatch
- 3 Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- 4 The state of Android security: Great on Oreo, but most phones are missing out
- 5 Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Apple HomePod review: Packs a punch but shirks on the smarts
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?