Thin, decent performance and feels good to use
HP's latest Windows 10 laptop comes in touch and non-touch versions; it offers a bright display, great keyboard and a variety of options.
A stylish look, but it needs more grunt.
It's small and can be held in the palm of your hand, yet it's a full Windows 8.1 device
A 2-in-1 tablet and PC that makes you think a little differently about how a PC should look and feel
HP's Spectre 13 (af0xx) smartly includes an 8th-gen Core chip that propels this ultralight laptop to the top of our performance charts, and for a relatively cheap price, too. Only an average display and battery life bring it down to earth.
HP in pictures
HP New Zealand unveiled three new premium consumer PC devices in Auckland this week, including the HP Spectre x2, HP ENVY notebook and HP ENVY curved all-in-one.
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
The most important cloud acquisitions this year have one thing in common: OpenStack.
Massive 60-core DL580 Gen8 challenges big iron from IBM, Oracle
BuyDig's price for this HP Envy 4K monitor is $100 cheaper than everywhere else.
475 HP laptops were discovered to have a keylogger hidden in their touchpad software.
HP's Envy X2 is the first Windows tablet to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, the same battery-sipping processor powering your cell phone. We go hands on.
Qualcomm announced its Snapdragon 835 Mobile PC Platform, promising two-day battery life and pervasive connectivity, but slower performance in some cases.
HP's ZBook X2 tablet has enough power under its rugged exterior that it's challenging laptops like the Microsoft Surface Book with its workstation-like specs.
In the two years since the company’s business and consumer divisions parted ways, HP has made no secret of the fact that it wants to be seen - and taken seriously - as not just a known-quality in the PC space but as an brand still capable of innovati...
It's a thin-and-light spec fight! We haven't tested the Surface Laptop yet, but we can compare its specs to the competition's and see how it measures up, at least on paper.
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
We round up business laptops in the 13- to 15-inch range. We look at build quality, CPU and graphics performance, accessories, support plans and each model’s suitability to your particular use case.
Videos about HP
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
Most Popular Articles
- 1 McAfee Labs Previews Five Cybersecurity Trends for 2018
- 2 PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- 3 How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- 4 Microsoft knocks $550 off the fantastic Dell XPS 13 as last-minute PC deals get crazier
- 5 FCC votes to kill net neutrality in an unsurprising move. What happens now?
Join the newsletter!
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?