Although it's easy to head to the electronics store to buy network cables, making do with cables of predetermined lengths can be a problem. More often than not, premade cables are either too short (and require coupling) or too long (in which case, yo...
Reader Steve wrote in with this question:
Just this morning, I discovered that several hundred dollars had been withdrawn from my bank account. The withdrawals were made from a Canadian ATM, and as far as I know, I've never been to Canada. I had become a victim of the ATM skimming scam - or,...
Thinking about trying out Quickflix? Here's how to get a free trial, plus we'll tell you, the difference between a standard subscription and pay-per-view, why you won't get HD video yet, how much data you’ll use, and what devices you can use Qu...
Unless you encrypt your files, outsiders can easily gain access to them—even without knowing your Windows password — by booting into their own operating system from a disc or a bootable USB drive that they have inserted into your machine.
It's easy to be fooled by scammers online. But it's just as easy to spot those scams if you're paying attention.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft addresses Windows 11’s browser choice problem
- Apple’s M3 chips reportedly on track for 2023 as next-gen cycle begins
- Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: Nice features on a budget
- Once more for the people in the back: iPhone sales are just fine
- Perfect Privacy VPN review: Speedy, secretive, antiquated
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Windows 10 settings superguide: Get personal with your PC
- 2 Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: Nice features on a budget
- 3 This simple tip will turn your iPhone into a music genius
- 4 Apple’s M3 chips reportedly on track for 2023 as next-gen cycle begins
- 5 These are the top Apple apps and games of 2021
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?