Although it's easy to head to the electronics store to buy network cables, making do with cables of predetermined lengths can be a problem. More often than not, premade cables are either too short (and require coupling) or too long (in which case, yo...
Reader Steve wrote in with this question:
Just this morning, I discovered that several hundred dollars had been withdrawn from my bank account. The withdrawals were made from a Canadian ATM, and as far as I know, I've never been to Canada. I had become a victim of the ATM skimming scam - or,...
Thinking about trying out Quickflix? Here's how to get a free trial, plus we'll tell you, the difference between a standard subscription and pay-per-view, why you won't get HD video yet, how much data you’ll use, and what devices you can use Qu...
Unless you encrypt your files, outsiders can easily gain access to them—even without knowing your Windows password — by booting into their own operating system from a disc or a bootable USB drive that they have inserted into your machine.
It's easy to be fooled by scammers online. But it's just as easy to spot those scams if you're paying attention.
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Basics Computer Speakers (USB-powered) review: This cheap set fits the budget stereotype
- The Full Nerd: ep. 181: AMD Advantage Laptops and E3!
- Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- Why you should shop Amazon Prime Day using Microsoft Edge
- Faster gaming frame rates for free: Resizable BAR explained
Most Popular Articles
- 1 7 big ways Windows 11 changes Windows 10
- 2 Windows 11: Video first look
- 3 Celebrate 5 years of The Full Nerd with merch!
- 4 Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- 5 When will Windows 11 ship? Here's what we know
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?