Apple covered a ton of ground at a brisk pace during its two-hour presentation If you don’t have the time, you can find out what happened in our summary right here.
HomeKit will soon be able to automatically change the color temperature of your lights throughout the day, as well as tell you who’s waiting on your doorstep.
Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
Most of the big TV vendors have announced support for Apple's AirPlay and HomeKit technology in their 2019 TVs. Vizio is going back and adding support to its 2017 and newer models.
A report from iGeneration says that several "missing" features will come to HomePod when it gets an iOS 12 update this fall.
HomeKit versions of the company’s Smart Garage Hub and MyQ HomeBridge will ship in July.
You’ve got one HomePod in your living room and four people who want to use it. No problem!
Latest News Articles
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- ’Greyhound’ review: A good, but forgettable, film that’s unlikely to build Apple TV+ buzz
- The first Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- Everything new with Maps in iOS 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel unveils the Thunderbolt 4 spec, debuting in PCs in the fall
- 2 How to install the macOS 11 Big Sur public beta
- 3 Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
- 4 After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
- 5 What you need to know about Thunderbolt 4
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?