Soon it will be a lot easier to play content from your iPhone or iPad on your Roku streaming box or TV.
Apple covered a ton of ground at a brisk pace during its two-hour presentation If you don’t have the time, you can find out what happened in our summary right here.
HomeKit will soon be able to automatically change the color temperature of your lights throughout the day, as well as tell you who’s waiting on your doorstep.
Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
Most of the big TV vendors have announced support for Apple's AirPlay and HomeKit technology in their 2019 TVs. Vizio is going back and adding support to its 2017 and newer models.
A report from iGeneration says that several "missing" features will come to HomePod when it gets an iOS 12 update this fall.
Get fast access to your smart home stuff at any time.
You’ve got one HomePod in your living room and four people who want to use it. No problem!
Latest News Articles
- iPad Air (2020) review roundup: The right price, design, and performance for most people
- The Porsche Design Acer Book RS brings sports-car flair to a premium laptop
- Intel's power play: Hands-on with ATX12VO motherboards and power supply
- New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
- Adobe reveals major updates across Creative Cloud
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 3 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 4 LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
- 5 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?