More than just nostalgia
JB Hi-Fi will be selling a selection of 2018 and 2017 Nokia smartphones at a 15% discount this weekend.
HMD Global has announced that it has raised an additional $100 million from investors to scale business operations and fund the companies growth in its second year.
HMD Global has announced the imminent rollout of Android 8.0 Oreo for owners of their Nokia 8 smartphone in Australia.
Here’s what HMD Global brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress:
Latest News Articles
- Logitech Craft review: A more-elegant keyboard for a more-civilized age
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel Kaby Lake G review
- Intel rolls out NUC mini-PCs with 10nm 'Cannon Lake' CPUs and AMD Radeon graphics
- Microsoft's Core i5 Surface Laptop is $699 at Amazon, a $300 discount
- Steam may get tools to play Windows games on Linux and Mac, code deep-dive finds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- 2 Microsoft's Core i5 Surface Laptop is $699 at Amazon, a $300 discount
- 3 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 4 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 5 Nvidia teaser suggests GeForce RTX 2080 will launch next week
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?