More than just nostalgia
JB Hi-Fi will be selling a selection of 2018 and 2017 Nokia smartphones at a 15% discount this weekend.
HMD Global has announced that it has raised an additional $100 million from investors to scale business operations and fund the companies growth in its second year.
HMD Global has announced the imminent rollout of Android 8.0 Oreo for owners of their Nokia 8 smartphone in Australia.
Here’s what HMD Global brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress:
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft, Razer push to bring mouse and keyboard support to Xbox
- Get a 29-inch LG Ultrawide FreeSync monitor for under $200 today
- Intel 8th-gen Core i7 vs. 7th-gen Core i7 CPUs: An upgrade that's finally worth it
- How the cloud can deliver speed, scale and security for apps
- Oppo deal out Australian pricing and availability for R15 and R15 Pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel 8th-gen Core i7 vs. 7th-gen Core i7 CPUs: An upgrade that's finally worth it
- 2 Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
- 3 Five insights from our chat with Synology CTO Allen Kao
- 4 Oppo debut flagship Find X smartphone with almost no-bezels
- 5 Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?