Hisense takes the fight to the home entertainment heavyweights
Does crazy price equal crazy good for the Kogan 55" TV?
Why one of the cheapest TVs is also the best
Are Samsung's low-end TVs worth buying?
hisense in pictures
Hisense rounded out their usual penchant for affordable TVs with new technologies during their CES 2019 press conference.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
In 2019, Hisense brought one Laser TV to Australia. This year, they're launching three new models locally.
Hisense have officially retired their OLED-based line of 4K TVs after just one model.
Talked up at last year’s CES, Hisense’s ULED XD TV is finally ready for prime time.
Hisense tell us that "future availability of the Disney+ streaming service on Hisense televisions is yet to be confirmed."
Hisense has detailed just how much their 2019 TV range will cost and where you'll be able to find it in Australia.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
Nowadays, the question isn’t whether you should get a 4K TV. It’s about deciding what size 4K TV you should get.
Shops, salespeople and marketing people all have their tricks for making you buy a certain TV. LG, for example, has recently been displaying its OLED TVs side-by-side to competitors in order to show off its fantastic contrast and True Black perform...
Latest News Articles
- The MacBook Pro’s notch will probably be in the way, but you can fix it
- 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) review: Life just keeps getting better for Mac users
- Get your Mac ready for macOS 12 Monterey
- Here’s where you can buy a TPM for Windows 11
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 3 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 4 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 5 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?