EPOS has officially launched its audio range in Australia and New Zealand with products aimed at personal and workspace needs.
Sony has unveiled the WI-C00N, the latest addition to its family of Bluetooth, noise-cancelling headphones.
Jaybird have announced the Jaybird Tarah Pro Wireless Sport Headphones.
JBL has introduced Free X, its new pair of true wireless in-ear lifestyle headphones.
Beats by Dr. Dre and Disney have announced a collaboration celebrating Mickey Mouse’s 90th Anniversary Edition Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones.
HyperX have announced the release of HyperX Cloud Earbuds.
Bang & Olufsen has launched its Seasonal 2018 Collection, a range of limited-edition premium headphones, speakers, and the latest wireless earphones.
Huawei Australia and Vodafone have announced a bonus offer for the Huawei nova 3e smartphone.
Harman Australia / New Zealand has relaunched the AKG brand into the consumer audio space, announcing four lifestyle headphones of varying shapes, sizes and feature-sets.
Plantronics has announced the launch of two new additions to its award winning BackBeat FIT Family; the company’s portfolio of wireless sport headphones.
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
Apple says it took "courage" to remove the headphone jack from the iPhone 7. But there's another way to look at it: The advanced technology loaded in the $159 Airpod wireless headset may have made Apple's decision easier.
SteelSeries, Astro, Razer--these are the gorillas of the gaming headset (and gaming peripheral) world. And have been for some time. With that in mind, I can honestly say I never expected to come out of this roundup most impressed by a headset from......
Cool Yule Tools 2013: Our Tester Elf-approved picks for awesome gadgety goodness
Last night we visited Panasonic's 2012 product showcase, held at Auckland's Aotea Centre. The greater part of the company's consumer electronics range was on display, from cameras and audiovisual equipment to microwaves and refrigerators.
Latest News Articles
- Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.0.1
- macOS Catalina 10.15.7 update is now available
- Is it still worth it to buy a used Xeon for a DIY PC build? | Ask an expert
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- Tested: 5 key things to know about Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3090
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Fitbit Sense is a classic case of trying too hard to beat Apple
- 2 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 3 Nvidia warns stocks of its GeForce RTX 3090 'BFGPU' will be low
- 4 According to Intel, 11th-gen Tiger Lake is on its way to Chromebooks
- 5 AMD Ryzen is moving into Chromebooks
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?