Google CEO Eric Schmidt said Tuesday that the company will launch its TV service in the U.S. this fall.
When Mark Hurd resigned unexpectedly from Hewlett-Packard last month he found an outspoken supporter in the form of Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. It appears now that Hurd may end up working for Ellison, according to a report Saturday in the Wall Street J...
Trend Micro is blazing a new trail with a service called SecureCloud intended to give enterprises a way to encrypt data in cloud-computing environments.
Autodesk is bringing its AutoCAD architecture, design, and engineering software back to the Mac OS after an 18-year absence, the company announced this evening. But the company plans to do more than offer a Mac OS X version of AutoCAD: It says it wil...
Google will follow the lead of Microsoft and Mozilla by offloading some browser chores to the graphics processor to speed up Chrome, the company said last week.
Smaller and power-efficient laptops with Advanced Micro Devices' upcoming Fusion hybrid chips will reach shelves "early next year," company officials said on Tuesday.
<a href="http://www.toshiba.co.uk">Toshiba</a> is thought to be working on a tablet PC to rival <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?ReviewID=3211322">Apple's iPad</a>.
Smartphones are on the verge of getting a major boost as chip makers ready dual-core chips that could accelerate performance for both applications and multimedia files.
Canonical this week released a software framework that brings multitouch interaction to the open-source Ubuntu OS, which could accelerate adoption of the OS on tablets.
Netbooks are cheaper, lighter and generally operate more slowly than an ordinary laptop -- but should their expected lifespan be shorter?
Earlier this year Samsung unveiled plans for an Android-based Galaxy tablet PC to launch by the end of the year.
Samsung Electronics Co. today announced what it's calling the world's highest-density hard disk drive for desktop systems.
In lieu of concrete details on any other Android tablets, Samsung's Galaxy tablet could be the first genuine iPad competitor to talk about in months.
Microsoft's chief executive on Thursday sought to address some common questions raised by analysts, but his answers may not have been exactly what they were looking for.
The Wireless Power Consortium said Monday that it will start working on a new specification for wirelessly charging laptops.
Latest News Articles
- Don't log out of Microsoft 365, Microsoft warns as Teams, Outlook.com and more go down
- Sony WH-1000XM4 review: A Sound Investment
- Tested: Nvidia's new drivers fix RTX 3080 crashes by sacrificing clock speed
- AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support coming to 4K Roku devices this year
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 crashing issues: What you need to know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Fitbit Sense review: Ambitious to a fault
- 3 The Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 move up to 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs
- 4 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090: 3440x1440 ultrawide benchmarks
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?