Although many of us will have already broken our New Year's resolutions, it's not too late to change some old habits. One of our annual vows is to get outside and get into shape; since it's far too cold to tackle that particular hurdle, turning our a...
Motorola reportedly has big hopes for its Xoom tablet and may produce between 700,000 and 1 million Xoom devices before April.
While the iPad is the hottest fashion accessory for the gadget freak, recent research has revealed that users might not be getting the best out of the Apple tablet.
Tablets are making such a mark in the computer market that they just might start giving the world's largest chip maker a good bashing.
Android fans won't have to wait much longer to get their hands on an optimized version of Android for tablet devices. Andy Rubin, Google's vice president of engineering, debuted an early version of Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) running on a Motorola one-pa...
Shipments of smartphones, tablets and other app-enabled devices will overtake PCs shipments in the next 18 months, an event that may signify the end of the PC-centric era, market research firm IDC said.
Samsung has sold 1 million Galaxy Tab tablet devices worldwide just two months after putting it on sale outside the U.S., and all four major wireless U.S. carriers starting sales in mid-November, according to a report.
Samsung's Galaxy Tab just can't beat the iPad, with 85 percent of U.S. consumers preferring Apple's tablet to Samsung's, according to a recent consumer survey. The results are based on a study conducted by investment firm Piper Jaffray, which surveye...
More than a third of American consumers planning to purchase a laptop in the next 90 days will buy from Apple, a market research company said this week.
Rumors continue to swirl over Apple's next generation iPad, and one reliable Taiwanese newspaper says the new device will be out in the first quarter of 2011, complete with video calling, two cameras, new display and touch technology, and a USB port ...
Acer executives on Tuesday previewed tablet computers planned for release next year, including three Android-based devices and one that runs Windows. They also detailed plans to introduce a portable computer that has the form factor of a laptop but r...
Are physical keyboards soon going to be a thing of the past? At a splashy event here in New York City, Acer Tuesday announced its new concept for a laptop: The Acer Iconia. The name's gravitas is appropriate given that it's the first laptop to ditch ...
Apple will roll out a second-generation iPad next April, a year after the original's launch, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Not content to gobble up smartphone market share, the Android operating system is poised to capture 15 per cent of the tablet market in 2011, according to IMS Research.
China has <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/210634/china_rocks_top_500_supercomputer_list.html">usurped the supercomputer crown</a> from the United States. It may seem like just a day in the life--just another former glory of the...
Latest News Articles
- The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- Blower-style RTX 3090 cards are disappearing, and that's bad for prosumers
- Intel 670p SSD review: Faster where it matters
- Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- How to create strong, secure passwords by learning how to crack them
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How does an RTX 3080 perform inside an eGPU?
- 2 The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
- 3 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 4 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 5 Acer Swift 3X review: This lightweight laptop shows Intel's Xe Max magic
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?