Gartner on Thursday lowered its growth forecast for worldwide PC shipments in 2011, joining a growing number of analysts who believe Apple's iPad 2 will bridge the remaining gap between laptops and tablets this year.
Consumers unloaded their old iPads in unprecedented numbers so they can trade up to Apple's latest tablet, a gadget buy-back company said Wednesday.
Intel on Tuesday provided further details about its Atom N570 chip and said netbooks with the processor will ship later this month.
Just months after the late-2010 launch of its WindPad 100W Windows 7 tablet, MSI has announced plans to bring out a version of the WindPad that runs Google's Android operating system.
Hoping to do for personal computers what Microsoft has done for gaming, Asus will soon offer a motion sensing device that looks and works like the Xbox Kinect.
We don't yet know for sure, but -- based on the teasing image accompanying media invitations to an Apple press event later this week -- all signs suggest that the iPad 2 will be officially unveiled. Rivals are aggressively trying to compete with the ...
Is <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/search.html?qt=apple&tk=srch_top&x=0&y=0">Apple</a> finally ready to roll out its next-generation <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/193422/apple_ipad_delivers_on_entertainment_but_lacks_productivit...
Somehow, you can meticulously connect each cable from your PC to your various gadgets and peripherals, carefully ensuring that they don't twist or overlap, and yet within minutes the back of your PC will look like a vinyl-coated mound of spaghetti.
If you were planning on heading to the Apple Store this President's Day to go shopping for a new MacBook Pro, you might want to hold off on until at least Thursday. Apple is expected to announce a MacBook Pro refresh this week featuring machines that...
The Mobile World Congress 2011show has just finished, and along with a veritable feast of smartphones, PC Advisor saw a multitued of exciting products in the burgeoning tablet PCs market. Here is our pick of the most interesting tablet PCs of MWC 201...
Have you got any questions for the IBM team that created Watson, the world's first computerized Jeopardy champion? Well, now's your chance. IBM's engineering team behind the Jeopardy super computer will be answering the ten most popular Watson-them...
The ViewPad 7 marks the ViewSonic's first foray into the tablet arena. The device packs a fair number of features into its squared-off 7-inch frame--most notably the ability to handle 3G data and the ability to double as a phone (if you pay for a voi...
Samsung has added the Honeycomb-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 to its line-up of tablets.
LG Electronics provided details on some of its most highly anticipated mobile gadgets on Sunday, including the LG Optimus Pad tablet and Optimus 3D smartphone, which will be shown at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this week.
Hewlett-Packard rolled out its debut entrant into the red-hot tablet market, the HP Touchpad, as well as two new smartphones -- all running the latest version of the webOS acquired last year when it bought Palm.
Latest News Articles
- Intel's power play: Hands-on with ATX12VO motherboards and power supply
- New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
- Adobe reveals major updates across Creative Cloud
- Macworld's November digital magazine: Apple Watch SE reviewed
- Apple releases iOS 14.1 with support for iPhone 12, 10-bit HDR, and bug fixes
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 3 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 4 LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
- 5 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?