A ‘white hat’ is an ethical computer hacker or cyber security expert. White hat hackers often conduct exploratory testing to ensure an organization or computer system is properly protected.
Every time there's an election, the topic of hacking one comes to the surface. During a presidential election, that conversation gets louder. Yet, even the elections held every two years see some sort of vote hacking coverage. But can you really hack...
Here’s how to find out if your child is involved in malicious online activity -- before the authorities do
One of the more popular events at Microsoft’s TechEd, ‘HackEd’ saw Auckland’s SKYCITY Theatre packed almost to the last seat with developers and professional techies. Everyone in attendance was there to watch Kirk Jackson (Xero) and Andy Prow (Aura I...
Latest News Articles
- Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
- SanDisk Extreme Pro Portable SSD review: Fast, tough and reasonably priced
- GGWP Academy app targets esports careerists
- What is a teraflop?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- 2 Huawei set a date for the P40's Paris premiere
- 3 Bethesda just pulled it games from Nvidia's GeForce Now, and that sucks
- 4 Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- 5 Ring, smart security, police partnerships and the alternatives you should know about
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?