The past few months has seen us building a test rig to test components and peripherals. It is very high spec in order to remove as much latency and as many bottlenecks from the system as possible.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
Longing for high-definition video and graphically-intensive games, beyond your CPU’s onboard graphics capabilities? PC World rounds up standalone graphics cards from industry leaders AMD and Nvidia, to help you make the best buying decision for...
Latest News Articles
- How to look at your command history list in macOS's Terminal
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- 2 macOS Monterey: How to use Live Text and Look Up
- 3 Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
- 4 How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- 5 If your iPhone can't unlock your Apple Watch in iOS 14.7, a fix is on the way
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?