The TomTom GO 500 isn't perfect, but remains one of the best GPS units we've ever used
You can use Garmin's Edge 810 to map your rides, as well as analyse speed and elevation
Latest GO unit featuring IQ Routes technology and advanced lane guidance.
Questions abound over how Apple's Watch will function when it's released later this year. But here's one feature: It will be able to serve ads, based on the location of wearers and their purchases.
Two satellites that are intended to form part of the European Galileo satellite navigation system went astray from their intended orbit after launch from French Guiana on Friday, satellite launch company Arianespace said.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
By combining location data gathered using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks, German upstart Locoslab wants to improve the accuracy of indoor positioning, while at the same time implementing privacy features to assuage any fears users have.
Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems have along with luggage maker Rimowa developed a line of suitcases with GPS, Wi-Fi and GSM to help users keep track of them.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Bing's Black Friday research tools are hit-and-miss
- 11-11: Memories Retold review: All's finally quiet on the Western Front
- The Full Nerd ep. 74: Radeon RX 590 review, RTX on in Battlefield V, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE failures
- The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- 2 AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
- 3 Nvidia confirms 'limited' GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition quality issues
- 4 If you think the Pixel 3 XL is ugly, take a look at the double-notch Sharp Aquos R2 Compact
- 5 Go grab our favorite SSD, the 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, for less than $150 at Amazon today
Join the newsletter!
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?