A fresh analysis of documents disclosed by former U.S. intelligence contractor Edward Snowden shows that AT&T has been a much closer and eager partner for the National Security Agency's Internet spying activities than was previously known.
Government use of IT
Computer science and engineering students at Drexel University will have a new opportunity to use their skills for good with the launch of a technology program for promoting world peace.
The U.K. Cabinet Office has reportedly asked government departments and agencies to try to find ways to end their reliance on Oracle software, but it's not clear that approach will really solve its problems.
Ban autonomous offensive weapons before they start an arms race or a war: That's the demand of the artificial intelligence and robotics researchers who joined more than 1800 people in signing on to an open letter published Monday.
U.S. communities looking for faster broadband service than incumbent ISPs provide have alternatives to the increasingly controversial choice of seeking to publicly fund a network, according to a new handbook for city officials.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition review: This all-AMD laptop is affordable and very fast
- AirPods iOS 15 firmware: Find My, spatial audio, Conversation Boost and more
- How to securely erase your hard drive or SSD
- Beyond iOS 15: How WWDC sets up the next generation of killer apps
- How to find out which Mac apps are tracking your location
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
- 2 iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey: Which features will work on your device
- 3 If this is really the next iPad mini, it can't get here fast enough
- 4 What to do with an old laptop: 10 clever ideas
- 5 How many monitors can I plug into my Mac, anyway?
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?