A fresh analysis of documents disclosed by former U.S. intelligence contractor Edward Snowden shows that AT&T has been a much closer and eager partner for the National Security Agency's Internet spying activities than was previously known.
Government use of IT
Computer science and engineering students at Drexel University will have a new opportunity to use their skills for good with the launch of a technology program for promoting world peace.
The U.K. Cabinet Office has reportedly asked government departments and agencies to try to find ways to end their reliance on Oracle software, but it's not clear that approach will really solve its problems.
Ban autonomous offensive weapons before they start an arms race or a war: That's the demand of the artificial intelligence and robotics researchers who joined more than 1800 people in signing on to an open letter published Monday.
U.S. communities looking for faster broadband service than incumbent ISPs provide have alternatives to the increasingly controversial choice of seeking to publicly fund a network, according to a new handbook for city officials.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Latest News Articles
- ZoneAlarm Extreme Security review: Good protection in need of an overhaul
- Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- Elder Scrolls Online's Skyrim-themed ‘Greymoor’ expansion is a missed opportunity
- Razer DeathAdder V2 review: We like the upgrades, but what's with the weighty name?
- Battle passes are making me play games less, not more
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mophie Wireless Charging Pad review: Don't let its basic looks fool you
- 2 What to expect from Microsoft's 'new Edge' browser, rolling out to you soon
- 3 Google will wind down Chrome apps starting in June
- 4 Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- 5 Windows PCs push back against Chromebooks in schools with LTE, Gemini Lake Refresh chips
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?